Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No excuses. Just facts concerning last year. Comparing last year to this year is asinine. Have you ever hired anyone? Have you ever recruited a D1 football player? If/when you have, get back to me.
ive hired people. have you hired anyone? have you recruited anyone? ok if you can't answer any of those kindly take your wise *** comment and shove it up your candy ***

Advertisement
ive hired people. have you hired anyone? have you recruited anyone? ok if you can't answer any of those kindly take your wise *** comment and shove it up your candy ***
I’m not going to stoop to your elementary school name calling. . Hired plenty and never recruited a D1 football player but have recruited numerous employees.

Last edited:
I’m not going to stoop to your elementary school name calling
so you haven't recruited anyone either but just like to talk like you have while making excuses for a guy not firing a dude after the worst offensive season in program history. got it.

so you haven't recruited anyone either but just like to talk like you have while making excuses for a guy not firing a dude after the worst offensive season in program history. got it.
Never made excuses for anyone. Just gave you facts about how Mario’s tenure began and comparing that to his current state of affairs is asinine. There are numerous factors that are different today than there was when Mario first stepped back on campus.

BTW, I’ve hired plenty in the corporate world and no I’ve never recruited a D1 football player.

Never made excuses for anyone. Just gave you facts about how Mario’s tenure began and comparing that to his current state of affairs is asinine. There are numerous factors that are different today than there was when Mario first stepped back on campus.
we all know how his tenure again. we know what line gattis was in the Mario hiring process. Mario also had a month plus to fire a trash can OC who no one at any school hes been at actually likes. combine it w the lack of WR recruiting and transfer WRs saying no thanks to tan enos. there isnt a single reason why gattis is still employed. man up and fire the dude or that tough talk about getting your mom to pick you up he liked to shout after we lost game after game is all bull****

Advertisement
we all know how his tenure again. we know what line gattis was in the Mario hiring process. Mario also had a month plus to fire a trash can OC who no one at any school hes been at actually likes. combine it w the lack of WR recruiting and transfer WRs saying no thanks to tan enos. there isnt a single reason why gattis is still employed. man up and fire the dude or that tough talk about getting your mom to pick you up he liked to shout after we lost game after game is all bull****
Can’t argue with the premise that Gattis should be, in the eyes of many of us, headed out the door. Obviously, only Mario and maybe a handful of people, none of which post on this board, know what his next moves will or won’t be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
3A5AD141-1983-4EB7-875A-FE10D32176B8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back