Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
π‘€π‘Žπ‘› 𝑖𝑓 πΌπ‘œπ‘€π‘Ž π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘  β„Žπ‘–π‘š π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œπ‘›'𝑑 β„Žπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘‘π‘œ cπ‘Žπ‘™π‘™ β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘šπ‘œπ‘šπ‘šπ‘Ž π‘‘π‘œ π‘π‘–π‘π‘˜ β„Žπ‘–π‘š 𝑒𝑝 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘π‘–π‘π‘˜ β„Žπ‘–π‘š 𝑒𝑝 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘£π‘’ β„Žπ‘–π‘š π‘‘π‘œ πΌπ‘œπ‘€π‘Ž π‘šπ‘¦π‘ π‘’π‘™π‘“

Advertisement
π‘€π‘Žπ‘› 𝑖𝑓 πΌπ‘œπ‘€π‘Ž π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘  β„Žπ‘–π‘š π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œπ‘›'𝑑 β„Žπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘‘π‘œ cπ‘Žπ‘™π‘™ β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘šπ‘œπ‘šπ‘šπ‘Ž π‘‘π‘œ π‘π‘–π‘π‘˜ β„Žπ‘–π‘š 𝑒𝑝 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘π‘–π‘π‘˜ β„Žπ‘–π‘š 𝑒𝑝 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘£π‘’ β„Žπ‘–π‘š π‘‘π‘œ πΌπ‘œπ‘€π‘Ž π‘šπ‘¦π‘ π‘’π‘™π‘“
I'll pay the petrol.

Im a perfect example of this. I bought season tickets for the first time in several years and went to the Bethune Cookman, TAMU, MTSU and North Carolina games before giving up on this team. I sheepishly went to the FSU game because (1) it was a night game and (2) because it was FSU and came away disgusted. Even when my entire crew left at halftime, I stayed until the final whistle blew. Then I washed my hands of the 2022 Canes. I donated my Pitt tickets to a local charity but I doubt they got used. Even economically disadvantaged families wanted no part of seeing this team. lol
I feel ya brother! This season was so bad, even Burger King wouldn’t have been able to give those tickets away.

Advertisement
When Gattis is gone I want every single god **** porster in here that said he’s staying or that no changes we’re gonna be made to leave CIS and never return
we have Purgatory for these folks now

Advertisement
iowa fans are practically begging for josh gattis on twitter

would reallllly hate to lose him and i'm sure he'll be everything iowa fans hoped for...

right?

Who Knows Idk GIF

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."........George Carlin

All I know is, Mario is a swell guy for allowing Gattis the time to find another gig instead of getting straight up fired. I know we all (including me) want Gattis fired immediately but unfortunately it looks like this is Mario's course of action. He hasnt fired anyone yet so I guess he is doing that for all coaches who are on the chopping block.

Ill assume he is quietly telling players (TVD and Garcia sticking around) and maybe certain recruits that the offense will get a total reset next year including scheme.

Advertisement
Apparently Gattis almost got into a fist fight with one the receivers early in the season.

And Orgeron got into a fight with Sapp. Sometimes these stories have happy endings.

Still, Josh Catpiss needs to go. Maybe he'll be a national champion head coach 25 years after the fistfight, but he'll need to rebuild his career somewhere else.

And Orgeron got into a fight with Sapp. Sometimes these stories have happy endings.

Still, Josh Catpiss needs to go. Maybe he'll be a national champion head coach 25 years after the fistfight, but he'll need to rebuild his career somewhere else.
That argument/fight with Sapp happened early in Sapp's tenure at UM....

Advertisement
That's a long drive. How do you think the conversation will go?

With Mario's reportedly methodical interview process, how on earth could he miss that Gattis was so bad and did not work well with others? Honest question.

I think Mario's interview style is good for identifyihg "teaching ability" in coaches, and it might be somewhat good for figuring out if a guy has the "academic" ability to call plays, but I don't think it addresses coaching-staff-chemistry and I don't think it properly shows whether a guy has the FEEL to call plays in the heat of a game.

I know I keep going back to this example, but it's because some dopes on the board like to harp on "experience". Take Ken Dorsey. He's doing pretty well right now, so I'd simply argue that if a guy has the FEEL for calling plays, that should trump "experience" calling plays.

Gattis may have had all the right answers IN INTERVIEW, but he has clearly failed under the pressure of real-life game situations, with a ticking clock.

That's a long drive. How do you think the conversation will go?
π‘Šπ‘’'𝑙𝑙 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 𝑏𝑒 π‘‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘˜π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘Žπ‘π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘ π‘‘ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘–π‘‘π‘  π‘šπ‘œπ‘šπ‘  π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back