Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut down this thread. He is not going anywhere.
You shut your mouth dirty mouth **** it!!!! We still have until spring practice.
Something can still happen...it can...there is still time...

giphy.gif

h

Advertisement
No other school wants gattass so it comes down to will Mario fire him and I don’t think he will.

Yeah, you're the authority on how no other school wants a one-year-removed Broyles Award winner, simply because he had one year of a bad fit at Miami.

And that is not ME PERSONALLY evaluating Gattis, I'm just talking about the way it will be played in interviews.

Yeah, you're the authority on how no other school wants a one-year-removed Broyles Award winner, simply because he had one year of a bad fit at Miami.

And that is not ME PERSONALLY evaluating Gattis, I'm just talking about the way it will be played in interviews.

Thank you. Also, let's not forget PSU picked up Manny Diaz a few weeks after we canned his ***. ... Besides, we can always move Gattass to an analyst role to protect his career out of respect if we need to. Mario doesn't need to outright fire him.

Advertisement

he was bad the two years before Michigan hired a Co-OC and new QBC to take over gattis duties his last year there

Advertisement
Man .... takes me back to Santa Marta, Colombia in the late 70's. Met a very hot looking tourist on the beach (I was living there ... working for an Ag company). I picked her up at the B&B she was staying at and she had on a 100% transparent blouse and no bra. Very direct indicator as to how the evening would proceed as we were having dinner at my house.
You burned the chicken didn't you.

1000000000000000000000000000%

Still gotta have a good defense, but the rules favor for the offense because people like points being scored, that's what is entertaining in today's age. 6-3 slug fest in the wing t ain't where it's at, this is the dopamine social media generation.

Not that a more "power" "bunched" style offense can't necessarily work, but the rules favor spreading the field.
Not just the rules. The game and the athletes favor it too. Even rec/little league is throwing the ball and spreading it out.

You can't expect players to go their entire lives in shotgun spread offenses then switch to 12 personnel and bunch.

It's silly. That and a lot of smaller guys are playing football now. Can't diminish what a tutu Atwell can do because you wanna run power football.

Advertisement
Advertisement

He was a bad fit at Michigan.

He banged a recruits mom. Jim wanted nothing to do with him. He is a cancer in the locker room. Clearly things are off and Mario got one slipped by him like everyone else. More and more is being learned that gattis is not an elite coach or person.

No matter what happens, Mario has handled this all about as poorly as possible. So far the guy is good at recruiting and dog**** at everything else.

Well we all knew this. Elite recruiter that needs help in all other areas. This was discussed a lot on this board when he was hired. He needed to mail his coordinator hires to be successful, so far that hasn’t happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back