Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Receipts are a mother ******. Lots of clowns were passive aggressive towards you. They going to learn the hard way.
who you think the top targets should be?
Feel like it'd be weird if Ponce stayed. I see very little chance we get an OC that isn't QB coach - mainly because most OCs available will be qb coach too.. So Seems like we need OC and WR. RB I assume stays, but if the next OC strongly wants his guy at RB, he should 100% be allowed to bring him in....

I still have hope that Gattis will be gone. Mario hasn’t made any coaching moves yet, so I don’t think he plans to until after signing day.

Advertisement
season 9 the fish bowl GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Please be gone. We're better off letting TVD draw up plays in the huddle.

You aren’t wrong. TVD would run every play from the shotgun. 11 Personnel. Let TVD spread them out Pre-snap and choose the match up he likes.

The bengals made the switch for Joe Burrow after week 4 this year. He’s been an MVP candidate since.

That’s why I want Joe Brady as OC. He’d get the most out of TVD and then Garcia.

Advertisement
I still trust the insiders lol, but hard to imagine him being fired after participating in the active recruitment of kids. that doesn't seem like how Mario would roll in recruiting esp w how big he is on relationships. I dont see him pulling a bait and switch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back