Joseph Yearby

Advertisement
These two really hate each other

382.jpg

Selfish part of me is extremely happy it shouldn't hurt him when he gets to Miami.

But the rest of me is just sickened for him. Such a beast. He deserved to go out the way he has dominated the last few years. Sucks.

Advertisement
J.T. Wilcox ‏@JTWilcoxSports 1m
Just confirmed via sources. Central RB Joe "Novocaine" Yearby sustained a brake in the lower part of his left leg. Will NOT require surgery

No surgery.

Phew...

This usually means non-displaced fracture, possibly a fibula. Either way, non-displaced tibial or fibular fractures are usually managed with a high lower extremity cast.
All speculation on my part !

It's his fibula, you were right on the money.

**** cant even paly in under armour game now

As terrible as this is... It might actually help us land Cook or Michel.

Yearby is definatley gonna redshirt now wherever he goes.

Not only were these things the first things to come to your minds, but you then thought enough of them to share them with the rest of us?

Come on mane!!

Has the championship game coming up and you're worried about the under armour game which is a glorified ******* practice in front on 75 people....and the injury may help us....Jesus Christ

get well soon Joseph!!

people dalvin dont want to play with him. however, dalvin is right by his side there.

Advertisement
J.T. Wilcox ‏@JTWilcoxSports 1m
Just confirmed via sources. Central RB Joe "Novocaine" Yearby sustained a brake in the lower part of his left leg. Will NOT require surgery

No surgery.

Phew...

This usually means non-displaced fracture, possibly a fibula. Either way, non-displaced tibial or fibular fractures are usually managed with a high lower extremity cast.
All speculation on my part !

It's his fibula, you were right on the money.

Very happy for Yearby. That's great news.

people dalvin dont want to play with him. however, dalvin is right by his side there.
I never thought it was about them not playing together because I always could tell that they were close as **** and are at this point in their careers because of the other but maybe they wanted to have their own name and identity. Hate? That's what the dumbasses said but obviously those guys are very tight

they can have their own identities when they go to the nfl. lol

Lol yo I agree im just saying what I think is the only hold up but honestly I think its becoming less of a factor now and crazy as it seems this may help Cook say "**** I wanna be with my bro in college and have his back like I do now"

Advertisement
**** cant even paly in under armour game now

As terrible as this is... It might actually help us land Cook or Michel.

Yearby is definatley gonna redshirt now wherever he goes.

Not only were these things the first things to come to your minds, but you then thought enough of them to share them with the rest of us?

Come on mane!!

Has the championship game coming up and you're worried about the under armour game which is a glorified ******* practice in front on 75 people...and the injury may help us....Jesus Christ

get well soon Joseph!!

Im surprised nobody said he's gonna fall from a 4/5* recruit to a 2* with all the fockery thats been going on in this board and "Eye In the Sky"

Advertisement
Hope his recovery goes well, I really wanted to see how he stacked up in the all american practices and game but Ill settle for when he gets to the U.

Hope he doesn't rush and try to come back too soon. Take your time Youngblood and heal it properly. We are looking forward to watching you for years to come.

Advertisement
Back