Joseph Yearby

Advertisement
J.T. Wilcox ‏@JTWilcoxSports 1m
Just confirmed via sources. Central RB Joe "Novocaine" Yearby sustained a brake in the lower part of his left leg. Will NOT require surgery

No surgery.

Does that mean he can come to a quick stop now? Glad he didn't sustain a break in a bone !

people dalvin dont want to play with him. however, dalvin is right by his side there.
I never thought it was about them not playing together because I always could tell that they were close as **** and are at this point in their careers because of the other but maybe they wanted to have their own name and identity. Hate? That's what the dumbasses said but obviously those guys are very tight

First I just want to say I wish the young man well in his recovery, hate to see his season end like this, and i'm looking forward to watching him dominate for Miami like he did for Central.
It would actually be beneficial for them to continue to play together. It would be less wear and tear on their bodies once they get to the NFL. Running Back shelf life is only about 2.5 years in the NFL. Anything to prolong that is huge. Think Lendale White and Reggie Bush but better.

Advertisement
Get well soon, Joe!!! Can't wait to see you in the orange and green!!! Have faith and keep working hard. I know you will come back stronger than ever. It's all about the U!!!

Advertisement
Back