Joseph Yearby Senior Highlights

Advertisement
Thank god this kid is staying home and repping his city! To **** with that other guy.....give me Joe Yearby all day!

Our rushing attack is going to be lethal.

We have Duke, and when he needs a breather we substitute him with......,another Duke.
That's who Yearby looks like in these highlights, another Duke Johnson.

The vision. The feet. The burst.
All he needs is a world class stiff arm and the comparison is complete.

First time posting. ...been a Hurricane from Schnellenberger days. This guy, JY, is a monster! ...don't understand why more love from Hurricane fans not being shown to this class, especially the ballers! JY has way bay better natural runner than DC!!!!!!

Advertisement
Hes a a tad slower Warrick dunn remember dunn played RB at 180 at FSU but DUnn had better long speed than Yearby

Def gonna be putting up big numbers with that massive OL blocking in front of him. (KC, Darling, Linder, Gibbons) Kid is the goods and I am glad we got him. Good day to you Cook! And whoever the **** else wants to join him in Tally. We will ante up with you soon!

Advertisement
Best back in Dade, committed to Miami, 4 responses. Different RB committed to rival school, 54637374647383933 responses..

Seems legit

It's always about the one that got away. Plus he is too little for the experts.

Coaches wanted 2. We got 1. I love the one we got. I'm sure the coaches love the one we got. But like many of is, I'm sure they're disappointed they couldn't get 2.

We need depth. Depth with dudes that can ball. Dudes get hurt all the time especially at that spot. U can't get 1 baller every 2 years at the rb spot. U gotta get em every year. And 2 in years when there are 3 national kids in your back yard.

Advertisement
He lacks that elite long speed and he's a little small, but he's clearly going to tear up college football for the next three years.

Unreal vision and change of direction ability

Advertisement
For the past 12 recruiting seasons I've had to read garbage posts like the ones canesmang is throwing out there again

Will it ever stop? If we aren't nationally relevant for another decade and it's now 2024... Will we still have the "everything's ok" and the "wait til next year" crowd? Is it the same people? Or are more created when the others die off?

That boy Easye must have spawned 1000s of lil recruitniks during the Coker recruiting debacles

Advertisement
Back