Joseph Yearby Senior Highlights

78.jpg

Golden or no Golden...this dude is gonna bring excitement to the U

Advertisement
Advertisement
rewatching his film, what i like the most about Yearby are his instincts and his vision to run between the tackles. He is the perfect compliment for Duke, who i believe will be able to now play more of the roll that Cook did in high school, and break more runs outside. This year Duke needed to establish his presence between the tackles too often, which he wasn't really built for, but now Yearby will now be able to take part of that load and help set him up for more big off tackle runs.

Not sure if he's as good, but he sure does remind me of Gore coming out of high school.

Advertisement
Can't wait to see this kid ball out. Also excited he has a chip on his shoulder to show the critics he's up there with the best of them

Can't wait to see this kid ball out. Also excited he has a chip on his shoulder to show the critics he's up there with the best of them

he shouldn't have too much of a chip. He's rated the #19 overall prospect, #3 RB in the nation and above Cook on ESPN..

he shouldn't have too much of a chip. He's rated the #19 overall prospect, #3 RB in the nation and above Cook on ESPN..

True. Just seems like he's overlooked by fans and SoFla in general with all the hype about Cook. I think Cook won Mr. Florida too. Just feel like Yearby is coming in trying to prove he's the best of the "Big 3" RB recruits this year (Yearb, Cook, Sony)

Should be our #2 RB just off of talent but Golden is a nice guy Dallas will be #2 because be paid his dues and Gus will be our big back so Yearby will probably redshirt

Advertisement
As many on this board slurp over Cook, it's Yearby that beat him two years in a row. Yearby is a pure RB who is **** good!

Should be our #2 RB just off of talent but Golden is a nice guy Dallas will be #2 because be paid his dues and Gus will be our big back so Yearby will probably redshirt

Literally no chance he redshirts. Even if his leg is broken he will be on the field

To us its a no brainer but Golden operates differently. He wont be able to look Dallas in the face during his Senior year and tell him Yearby is the better RB. Were talking about the same man who can't fire his best friend and would rather play #30 and #31 instead of Jermaine Grace and Jamal Carter just because they are seniors

Advertisement
If this ****ing thread goes less than 5 pages we are shutting the ****ing board down.

JHALL - agree with you.

The average poster here acts like a four year old kid whose brand new toy is no longer exciting because the one on the shelf is not his!

Instead of focusing on what we have and we have a lot people choose to focus on the ones that got away.

While I understand how we can be upset at some key recruits lost in 2013 (6 and Arkansas RB) and 2014 (cook, sony etc) but we should also back the boys that came or are coming (Thomas, Yearby, etc).

In essence if canenation is going to whine about the ones that got away I feel that we should also give MAYOR props to the ones we got....

Advertisement
Back