Jose Borregales

Advertisement
Sievers kick against OSU was a pretty pressure packed kick. Gotta make the big pressured kicks

Exactly. Kicking is 90% mental. You think Roberto Aguayo just forgot how to kick when he got to the league? No, he's mentally weak and the adversity crushed him.

Same with Badgley. Complete mental midget. Missed **** near every time we really needed him while he was here. But he's got a ******* cannon for a right leg, so he rightfully goes to the league. I think he leads the NFL in missed kicks. Mental midget. Give me the kicker with balls of steel every single time. Adam Vinatieiri…..nobody ever said he had the strongest leg in the world. But that ****** ripped souls out for 2 decades. Balls of titanium. I honestly do think that Borregales has some of that in him. Any kicker who wears war paint is OK with me. Badgley out here running around with a curly Richard Simmons mullet like he's cool. Fvck all that, give me the kid who stares down your bench after he kicks a 55 yarder through your ******, not the fairy prancing around showing off his Pantene Pro V perm.

Is he the best kicker we have ever had? Has to be the best since Sievers or Bosher, but so far he is better. A crazy stat I saw: Borregales was 5 of 7 last year on kicks of OVER 50 YARDS! That is just incredible! Huge pick up by Diaz and I hope he will stay for next year, but he is the most NFL-ready kicker i have ever seen.
Let's just say we probably would have lost at least 2 more games if we still had Baxa and Co.

Advertisement
Exactly. Kicking is 90% mental. You think Roberto Aguayo just forgot how to kick when he got to the league? No, he's mentally weak and the adversity crushed him.

Same with Badgley. Complete mental midget. Missed **** near every time we really needed him while he was here. But he's got a ******* cannon for a right leg, so he rightfully goes to the league. I think he leads the NFL in missed kicks. Mental midget. Give me the kicker with balls of steel every single time. Adam Vinatieiri…..nobody ever said he had the strongest leg in the world. But that ****** ripped souls out for 2 decades. Balls of titanium. I honestly do think that Borregales has some of that in him. Any kicker who wears war paint is OK with me. Badgley out here running around with a curly Richard Simmons mullet like he's cool. Fvck all that, give me the kid who stares down your bench after he kicks a 55 yarder through your ******, not the fairy prancing around showing off his Pantene Pro V perm.
giphy.gif

That's my kicker.

Advertisement
Who’s that kicker for the Ravens? @Liberty City El knows I’m sure. I’ve never seen that guy miss.

He just missed a kick on Tuesday night under 40 yards for the first time in like 100 years. Dude is completely automatic. Best kicker I've ever seen.

I'm actually pretty sure he's the most accurate kicker in history. Even more amazing is **** near every kick is completely down the middle. Anywhere inside the pipes is worth 3, no doubt, but I wish they had accuracy data beyond just "make or miss". Because I guarantee he'd be the best ever in that category too. Every kick is in the dead center of the uprights.

Chargers fans hate Badgley. He had a great rookie year, was fine last year after being limited due to injury, and has been awful this year. I think he's done after this year in LA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is he the best kicker we have ever had? Has to be the best since Sievers or Bosher, but so far he is better. A crazy stat I saw: Borregales was 5 of 7 last year on kicks of OVER 50 YARDS! That is just incredible! Huge pick up by Diaz and I hope he will stay for next year, but he is the most NFL-ready kicker i have ever seen.
Um NO.

Carlos Huerta says hola.

With that said, his NFL career did not match his time with our Canes.

Everybody loved him here too for some reason. Kid was such a choke artist it wasn't even funny.
He had a big leg but was all over the place. He made like 2 big kicks for us and they were all chip shots. 2015 OT against Nebraska and the game winner in 2017 against Ga Tech. Yes the conditions that game were awful. I didn't trust him at all.

Awesome for Borregales, and I love that we'll have a Borregales on the roster for the next 4 years too.

Raven's fans lose their **** when Tucker misses because pretty much anything under 60 has been routine for him most of his career. I can't think of another kicker, maybe Vinatieri with the Pats, who's jersey I've seen fans wearing.

Hope Bagley can latch on somewhere and last a few more years in the League, he's probably done in LA.

Badgely apparently has trademarked the nickname MoneyBadger. Doesn’t seem like that move is aging so well.

Huerta was beastly. I think I saw him miss 1 time his entire career. Can’t remember if it was a FG or XP. And there could have been more misses I didn’t see or don’t remember.

Advertisement
Back