Jorge Baez Joining the Staff

Advertisement
Welcome to The U

317.gif

How good is Dominic Sheppard? Heard his name quite a bit a year ago, haven't heard much since. We on him hard? Other big schools on him hard?

Advertisement
How good is Dominic Sheppard? Heard his name quite a bit a year ago, haven't heard much since. We on him hard? Other big schools on him hard?

Bama pursuing him heavily.
He has a lot of good offers too. Reminds me of Perrymans recruitment, his rating doesn't tell the story, his offers do. I want Sheppard in this class.

Bama pursuing him heavily.
He has a lot of good offers too. Reminds me of Perrymans recruitment, his rating doesn't tell the story, his offers do. I want Sheppard in this class.

I'm not sure some of those offers are commitable....

Advertisement
Hope this helps with Joe Jackson who might be the best prospect at Gulliver

Advertisement

Apparently Wisconsin feels they lead for Sheppard per this article which cites rivals as their source. I am thinking his UM offer might not be committable, if he has Wis as his leader considering his long offer list.
http://www.buckys5thquarter.com/2014/6/20/5821682/wisconsin-football-recruiting-linebacker-targets-dominic-sheppard-jordan-griffin-rahn-bailey

He sounds like a well spoken young man that has good Football IQ based on this interview from Aug 2013.

[video=youtube_share;qE5zB3fr_yc]http://youtu.be/qE5zB3fr_yc[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Alabama has about 7 former elite hs coaches on staff making 6 figs but they also attract former college hc/asst coaches to join their staff in "non coaching" roles...uga is similar

Uf/fsu takes front office recruiting coords at other schools and brings them in as football ops guys

I could've sworn bama hired tosh just to recruit. Like literally his job title and description is just recruiting. Nothing else.

Advertisement
Back