Jorge Baez Joining the Staff

CaneSwag8

Canes fan
I mentioned this on the Mullins thread but decided it needed its own. It was rumored the other day that Gulliver coach Jorge Baez will join the staff and many of his players are confirming it on twitter. I see it as a great hire. He is well respected down here and puts us in a good spot with some of his players. He also helped recruit this area when he was with Southern and Ole Miss. He will be able to go out and recruit unlike Ice.

Robert Burns @RobertBurns_ · 22h
Words cant describe what coach has done for me including my fellow teammates, regardless of the decision it's still #blueblood

@SheppardDominic: Coach Baez done left the family its been real �� @Coach_Baez

@Jr_Bryant18: @SheppardDominic where did he go??

@SheppardDominic: @Jr_Bryant18 university of Miami

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mark it down. This will be a big impact in those Gulliver kids decisions.

Sheppard '15
Mullins '16
Jackson '16
Wright '16
Burns '17

Good chance their all coming.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UH OH. GOLDEN IS BRINGING OUT THE GUNS!

Alabama has a huge amount of X High School head coaches on his staff, Miami should spend the money and bring in some of these SF HS Coaches. Miami needs to start spending money to compete, it is what it is.

UH OH. GOLDEN IS BRINGING OUT THE GUNS!

Alabama has a huge amount of X High School head coaches on his staff, Miami should spend the money and bring in some of these SF HS Coaches. Miami needs to start spending money to compete, it is what it is.

How many ex-HS coaches are on Alabama's staff?

What positions do they hold?

How much does each make?

Just so we know what we need to do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Time to play ball with the big boys!
316.gif

We should hire Genron to be the Ball Boy

we should just offer him a job tell him he can start in a few months at the same time interview other people for the same job and the day we promised him he can start working announce who gets the job with hats on the table.

I am sure he will love this since!

Advertisement
Back