Jordan speaks on big season thus far, GT prep

View as article
The only thing I can see teams get hung up on is his height
But the dude looks nfl ready now
He looks athletically better than any of our tes since Winslow

I hate to use it but he reminds me of Hernandez in that they both look like running backs playing te and they both about the same height
See Njoku, David but other than that your right. Bevin has been a bright spot for the offense.

Advertisement
Enos needs to STFU and worry about his idiotic playcalling. Brevin the Beast needs no motivation.

Advertisement
If Pope held his block, Brevin scores there.

Thank you, im not sure why brevin thinks he's going to out run alot of db's, the main thing is the play was successful, if pope gone wear #6, his speed is similar he needs to be doing this at around the 4:23second mark:

Thank you, im not sure why brevin thinks he's going to out run alot of db's, the main thing is the play was successful, if pope gone wear #6, his speed is similar he needs to be doing this at around the 4:23second mark:

Word.

Solid block, all effort and brains in that play. Dude was thinking about winning the **** game and taking the will from his opponent, not where his next catch was going to come from and what he was gonna post on IG after the game.

That kind of clip makes me miss and mourn the loss of AR82's career that much more. He's such a throwback player and dude. He has that old school mentality and old school game.

I like the phrase the OBB termed, "Insta-Alpha". It means a soft-*** kid who likes to think he's an alpha because of how hard he posts on IG and Twatter, but he's really a beta-*** little ***** once that ref drops his hand at kickoff. Credit to @Roman Marciante, even though I think it was @ibToast that came up with it (since Toast doesn't hit up the board much and probly won't see this shout out).

I'm still waiting to see Pope drop someone like a "Big Time Player" would.

Word.

Solid block, all effort and brains in that play. Dude was thinking about winning the **** game and taking the will from his opponent, not where his next catch was going to come from and what he was gonna post on IG after the game.

That kind of clip makes me miss and mourn the loss of AR82's career that much more. He's such a throwback player and dude. He has that old school mentality and old school game.

I like the phrase the OBB termed, "Insta-Alpha". It means a soft-*** kid who likes to think he's an alpha because of how hard he posts on IG and Twatter, but he's really a beta-*** little ***** once that ref drops his hand at kickoff. Credit to @Roman Marciante, even though I think it was @ibToast that came up with it (since Toast doesn't hit up the board much and probly won't see this shout out).

Insta alpha was ALL toast 🤣

Last edited:
Advertisement
Word.

And that's the direction coach richt had this program going in, for some reason im thinking something wasnt right with the S&C somewhere, that many career neck injuries, Malek young, Ahmon and more than likely now wilder. But you all the way on the money bout santana:

Insta alpha was ALL toast 🤣

Definitely his kind of thing. For all his hipster vibe, you know, in his heart, he's basically that old man sitting in his yard yelling at the kids down the street for making too much noise while harmlessly playing catch. Love him for it.

I don't care if he got caught from behind, he got a lot of yards on that play. If every other player is half productive as Jordan we would be winning a lot more games.

Nah. Fvck that. At some point you got to push for greatness. Everyone wants to blame Pope, but Brevin scores if he doesnt run out of gas. Njoku and Herndon would've scored on that play and hes supposed to be better or at least on par with both.

Clown this dude. Clown anybody that fumbles the ball even while if has 3TDs in the game, if a DE wreaks havoc and sends a QB running but never gets him on the ground, make that MF hear it. You want to create a culture of players who don't finish? Pat them on the back after making a good play when they could've made a great play.

Nah. Fvck that. At some point you got to push for greatness. Everyone wants to blame Pope, but Brevin scores if he doesnt run out of gas. Njoku and Herndon would've scored on that play and hes supposed to be better or at least on par with both.

Clown this dude. Clown anybody that fumbles the ball even while if has 3TDs in the game, if a DE wreaks havoc and sends a QB running but never gets him on the ground, make that MF hear it. You want to create a culture of players who don't finish? Pat them on the back after making a good play when they could've made a great play.
Insta-Alpha

Advertisement
See Njoku, David but other than that your right. Bevin has been a bright spot for the offense.

Brevin is a smoother athlete than Nujoku was, and Brevin is a better player earlier on his college carrer, Nujoku didn't break out until his third year on Campus

Advertisement
You can't really overstate how good of a year Brevin is having:

Brevin is on a 903 yd pace
Winslow's 726 yds in 2002 is the most yds in a season by a Miami TE
A TE has never led a Miami in receiving yds in any year
A TE hasn't had a 1,000 yd season in college football since 2013 - and Brevin isn't far off that pace

My favorite player on the team. A true Cane and probably the only player we have that would start on any squad in the country. Lucky to have him, and even though he got caught, you have to remember a key block was missed, and even then, we probably don't win the game without that catch and run.

Advertisement
Back