Jordan Scott 2017 NT/DT as a Potential Miami Recruit

Advertisement
Was committed to UF, decommited from them and is committed to Oregon right now... Still thinks this guy could be really good in a few years.

Was committed to UF, decommited from them and is committed to Oregon right now... Still thinks this guy could be really good in a few years.

I believe the issue was that his SR year he balooned up to about 350 at 5'10 and his SR tape wasn't as impressive as his JR tape

I mean if people are knocking slaton for his weight imagine scott at the same weight but 6 inches shorter

Well even though Jordon Corleon Scott's family are major Canes fans it looks like this one is down to Fsu & UF.

Kehoe was recruiting JC, but since he was fired there has been no contact with the U.
And even though JC's HC at PPHS has called down to Coral Gables twice a week every single week since December no one has come to talk to him until today.JC just had a visit from coach Kool and Dugans finally and he still didn't get an offer. as a Cane fan wtf is going on???
they told him he could come down and camp on his own dime but no offer!!! wtf coachs??? this kid was your for the taking and you blew it.
looks like its down to FSU vs UF. the kid's parents, grandparents, siblings, uncles & cousins are all diehard Cane fans

I'm a cane through & through , I had real high high hopes for coach Kool, but if this doesn't change real quick it aint going to change...they blew it

disappointed.

[video=youtube;8MzdVp9jNRg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MzdVp9jNRg[/video]

Props to the kid, but I remember he had major grade issues and was overweight big time. UF basically dropped him if I recall right.

Advertisement
Thanks staff for blowing this cash.

Dude would start next Willis next year and be the perfect compliment.

Why? Ughh

Advertisement
Kid had the best FL DT film in a while. Liked him better than Vincent. Good luck to him, lesson for the 3 instate schools for passing on him. FL doesn't produce enough DL talent to let kids like this get away.

I can't be the only one that gets happy when Paranois is right. Kid has insane usage of leverage at the LOS - would've balled out here and made our other defensive linemen even better.

Have to give props to Paranos. He likes his nose tackles big and his women even bigger...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back