Jordan Scarlett update:

Status
Not open for further replies.
you cant expect Scarlett to act like everything is cool w/ UM when he has seen all of the guys he respects as football players "dissed" by this staff.

Who has been dissed? Who are all these players that have been dissed and how were they dissed?

Advertisement
you cant expect Scarlett to act like everything is cool w/ UM when he has seen all of the guys he respects as football players "dissed" by this staff.

Who has been dissed? Who are all these players that have been dissed and how were they dissed?

Perception is reality for these young kids, and the perception is Skai Moore, Jordan Cunningham, Quincy Wilson, and Bain have all not been recruited like they "should've" been by this staff.

The only one who can make an argument of being dissed is Bain because he was being recruited hard at dt and his coaching staff moved him to guard and it turned off UM so he said in an interview that UM just stopped hitting him up. Other then that though everybody else either didn't earn an offer, got an offer or was a product of numbers last year.

Scarlett is the real prize at that school.

Me, Pete, courcy and Cans sat in the stands and watched him tear apart a good Chaminade team. Best athlete on the field by far. He has the look of a future five-star.

The only one who can make an argument of being dissed is Bain because he was being recruited hard at dt and his coaching staff moved him to guard and it turned off UM so he said in an interview that UM just stopped hitting him up. Other then that though everybody else either didn't earn an offer, got an offer or was a product of numbers last year.

Once again, how did we diss someone at that school?

Did we tease someone? Did we pull a scholarship?

Advertisement

That's the thing we didn't. Bain would've been recruited the hardest but his coaches ****ed it up for him. Cunningham got recruited but he was 3rd behind AJL and Coley and as we all know they both took a long time in their process so that hurt Cunningham. Moore was a numbers guy who if Thomas told the staff even in December or January that he wasn't going to UM I think Moore gets the offer and commits. This 2014 db who remains nameless just never earned it.

Yep... maybe is my (lack of) English, but I´m still waiting for the "diss" example...

Yep... maybe is my (lack of) English, but I´m still waiting for the "diss" example...

I don't think there is one.

We didn't recruit Skai Moore or Bain, so where are these examples of disses.

We essentially keep Perry on scholarship, that is like Charity.

lol when i say diss i dont mean they were teased, I'm just saying from Scarlett's perspective..... he has seen 2 elite at his school ignored (which is what i mean by dissed) by this staff that wanted to play for UM. (Skai Moore and Quincy Wilson) and (Bain was being recruited then the staff just stopped (which is also what i meant) i'm not saying the perception is right i'm just telling you how i think he is seeing the relationship between University school and UM being played out.

I disagree w/ the notion that Quincy never "earned" it.... i just think the staff wants him at safety so bad b/c they arent that many top safeties available as cornerbacks this year for Miami to recruit.

Advertisement
lol when i say diss i dont mean they were teased, I'm just saying from Scarlett's perspective..... he has seen 2 elite at his school ignored (which is what i mean by dissed) by this staff that wanted to play for UM. (Skai Moore and Quincy Wilson) and (Bain was being recruited then the staff just stopped (which is also what i meant) i'm not saying the perception is right i'm just telling you how i think he is seeing the relationship between University school and UM being played out.

I disagree w/ the notion that Quincy never "earned" it.... i just think the staff wants him at safety so bad b/c they arent that many top safeties available as cornerbacks this year for Miami to recruit.

Fine but the kid's opinion/perspective is flawed for several reasons unless the staff played games with the recruit. It would be funny if the HC at University had some connection with Miami and understood/explained to his players the truth...oh wait.

Scarlett is the real prize at that school.

Me, Pete, courcy and Cans sat in the stands and watched him tear apart a good Chaminade team. Best athlete on the field by far. He has the look of a future five-star.

Yeah whatever we got going on with university school needs to be put aside, we need this kid

Well lets see..The U school staff didnt even respect Bain enough to keep him at DT full time. **** all the other BS. Buddy was moved to OG for a reason. If you have a 5 star DT I dont care what the circumstances are you keep him at DT. LSU can afford the luxury off developing him for 3 years and seeing if he can play..We didnt.

Cunningham didnt get better from his Junior year. Buddy wasnt all that fast. He reminded me of Kevin Beard when he was at Plantation High but Beard DOMINATED his last 2 years of HS ball. Cunningham was just average last year if you ask me.

Skai Moore...He might have gotten screwed a little. But I will assume the staff thought MT was in the bag. They were lied to. Tried to jump in at the last second and Skai didnt want to "Jawand Blue" it. Thats his fault. His ego got in the way. Moving on..

QW. All I can say about him is that his ego is getting in the way as well. Staff doesnt think hes good enough to be a DB at a big time D1 school. I will say this..If ALA or LSU give him a COMMITABLE offer at DB ONLY THEN will I question the staff. They got an eagle eye for DB talent. Especially Saban. Other then that I will trust Al on this.

If Scarlett wants to listen to his homeboys and not commit then fine. If we strike out on Cook I will agree he is **** near a must get. But you cant do anything about guys like this. QW and crew are blasting us on a daily basis probably. So it is what it is..

Skai Moore...He might have gotten screwed a little. But I will assume the staff thought MT was in the bag. They were lied to. Tried to jump in at the last second and Skai didnt want to "Jawand Blue" it. Thats his fault. His ego got in the way. Moving on..

How was he a little screwed?

Advertisement
Alot of people on here thought we should have recruited him just as hard as Grace. I saw him once and he dominated. Other posters who saw him more then me thought he should have been the 3rd LB if the staff was going for MT and Grace. It sounded crazy at the time. With the EJ, Terry,and Paul defections it dont sound so crazy now. Smh.

Well lets see..The U school staff didnt even respect Bain enough to keep him at DT full time. **** all the other BS. Buddy was moved to OG for a reason. If you have a 5 star DT I dont care what the circumstances are you keep him at DT. LSU can afford the luxury off developing him for 3 years and seeing if he can play..We didnt.

Cunningham didnt get better from his Junior year. Buddy wasnt all that fast. He reminded me of Kevin Beard when he was at Plantation High but Beard DOMINATED his last 2 years of HS ball. Cunningham was just average last year if you ask me.

QW. All I can say about him is that his ego is getting in the way as well. Staff doesnt think hes good enough to be a DB at a big time D1 school. I will say this..If ALA or LSU give him a COMMITABLE offer at DB ONLY THEN will I question the staff. They got an eagle eye for DB talent. Especially Saban. Other then that I will trust Al on this.

If Scarlett wants to listen to his homeboys and not commit then fine. If we strike out on Cook I will agree he is **** near a must get. But you cant do anything about guys like this. QW and crew are blasting us on a daily basis probably. So it is what it is..

As much as I hate those dorks I don't really think they moved Bain as an act of disrespect. They needed him at Tackle and that's what was best for the team.

I will definitely take your word for it. But I still stand by my statement that we didnt have the luxury of developing him like LSU probably does. Didnt someone say those mofos signed like 7 DTs? Lol! I hope I read that wrong. Smh.

Advertisement

Bro I respect your opinion but Quincy is no where near ELITE! Elite includes the physical, Mental & Technique. He has the measurables & is pretty fast judging by the videos I've seen but he gets by on shear athleticism. That won't cut it at the D1 level. I've seen nothing to make me believe he has the all the mental aspects down & he has zero technique. His backpedal is non-existent. If Quincy wants the truth so he can grow & stop having people blow sunshine up his *** then he can email me. Some people don't want to hear it though.

Perception is reality for these young kids, and the perception is Skai Moore, Jordan Cunningham, Quincy Wilson, and Bain have all not been recruited like they "should've" been by this staff.

so you talking fsu staff or mia staff?

Alot of people on here thought we should have recruited him just as hard as Grace. I saw him once and he dominated. Other posters who saw him more then me thought he should have been the 3rd LB if the staff was going for MT and Grace. It sounded crazy at the time. With the EJ, Terry,and Paul defections it dont sound so crazy now. Smh.

Once again, how was he screwed?

Because he didn't get an offer, a ton of schools did not offer him...did they ***** him too?

Okay. Sounds like you are in an arguing mood. Isnt this a moot point anyway? He had his chance to sign with us on NSD and he refused from the reports I heard. So thats that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back