Jordan Scarlett update:

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank1886

Junior
On 247sports:

“Of course it’s the home school, everybody dreams [of play there] and loves them,” he said of Miami. “UM, their coaches are really pushy. They recruit you one minute and then one minute they act very stupid with players. They really do.”

I really hate these U school kids.

Advertisement
I won't be the guy who curses at young kids because that's a punk move but I will say this U School kids are really getting on my last nerve by being so big headed

Advertisement
On 247sports:

“Of course it’s the home school, everybody dreams [of play there] and loves them,” he said of Miami. “UM, their coaches are really pushy. They recruit you one minute and then one minute they act very stupid with players. They really do.”

Something is up with that school / coach / etc. ???? Don't know. VERY Strange...

Maybe he is telling the truth maybe Chad Wilson is doing work. That staff loves to hate in state schools.

The thing is we hear these things from kids from different schools. Not trying to troll but is it impossible for our coaches to ever be wrong? Just asking.

Quincy Wilson is the ring leader there. You know he talk mad **** about the coaches just bcuz he's salty.

Advertisement
im not going to try to figure out why this kid is saying it, because we may never know but, wat the **** is talking about, it sounds like Jethro is recruiting him by those statements

Advertisement
On 247sports:

14.gif

I'm not too worried about a rising junior in high school just yet, that being said we need to recruit him

Advertisement
When we start winning, and beat the teams these kids are looking at..they will start with "Miami was always my team, nah man all that stuff was just playing around I want to play for Miami..."

Alabama coaches have a no BS attitude, if you dont' want to come here no worries someone else will.

this season is very important.

Win and collect

It's tough not to think this is about Moore and/or Wilson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back