Jordan Scarlett update:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
this dude really mad we didn't look at the 5th string DB at UCLA?? c'mon son

Yall are like women. Yall just love to open your mouth any chance you get. I already said that's not what I'm concerned about. SMH

You are the **** who brought this up. This began bc of your BS.

Move on coach.

What kinda lame duck calls another man a ****? LOL

Dude, I gave yall a local coach's perspective of Miami's recruiting and used one of my kids as an example. (actually a couple of my kids)

That's all I did. The Golden cheerleading squad didn't like it so they jumped down my throat. (that includes you)

The fact is...

Alot of yall are Golden cheerleaders and think that anybody we offer is a stud, and anybody we don't offer isn't a Miami talent. You won't even entertain the the possibility of Golden's staff making a recruiting blunder. Golden's staff offers Edourd, the kid's a stud. Meanwhile everyone that has seen him in person says he needs major work. Ain't nobody on here trying to hear that though. When anybody second guesses Miami's offer, someone always points to Penn State (for example) and uses that as their argument. Now I'm pointing to K-State, UCLA and Vanderbilt when it comes to Moreau and it's blasphemy.

When this kid is in your backyard...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqaQOh4GByQ

It's wise to atleast inquire about him. They didn't. They didn't call about him, didn't ask for his tape, nothing. And that's the same **** thing they did with Wade Freebeck, who's first offer came from Florida. Can Freebeck play at Miami? Who knows. That's not the point. The point is, when there's a kid with a Florida offer in your backyard, you go take a look. You don't ignore him.

You don't ignore a high school because they don't produce a ton of D1 talent, especially when one of your best linemen comes from that program. It's nothing for them to stop by Western. Cypress Bay is right down the street.

IT'S NOT ABOUT MY PROGRAM OR MY KID. IT'S ABOUT THOROUGH RECRUITING. (or lazy recruiting) I'm not talking about my kids because I'm salty, I'm talking about my kid because it's the only examples I can give yall. As a Miami fan I hate to see ignoring anybody.

That's a highlight video not a game tape on top of that its not even that good of a highlight tape

Lmao @ that not being a good highlight tape.

Yeah, everybody's highlights tapes are ****** 10+ minutes long with big plays from the WR, RB and KR position. Lmao

Wow. SMH

The fact is...

Alot of yall are Golden cheerleaders and think that anybody we offer is a stud, and anybody we don't offer isn't a Miami talent. You won't even entertain the the possibility of Golden's staff making a recruiting blunder. Golden's staff offers Edourd, the kid's a stud. Meanwhile everyone that has seen him in person says he needs major work. Ain't nobody on here trying to hear that though. When anybody second guesses Miami's offer, someone always points to Penn State (for example) and uses that as their argument. Now I'm pointing to K-State, UCLA and Vanderbilt when it comes to Moreau and it's blasphemy.

It's wise to atleast inquire about him. They didn't. They didn't call about him, didn't ask for his tape, nothing. And that's the same **** thing they did with Wade Freebeck, who's first offer came from Florida. Can Freebeck play at Miami? Who knows. That's not the point. The point is, when there's a kid with a Florida offer in your backyard, you go take a look. You don't ignore him.

You don't ignore a high school because they don't produce a ton of D1 talent, especially when one of your best linemen comes from that program. It's nothing for them to stop by Western. Cypress Bay is right down the street.

IT'S NOT ABOUT MY PROGRAM OR MY KID. IT'S ABOUT THOROUGH RECRUITING. (or lazy recruiting) I'm not talking about my kids because I'm salty, I'm talking about my kid because it's the only examples I can give yall. As a Miami fan I hate to see ignoring anybody.

That's a highlight video not a game tape on top of that its not even that good of a highlight tape

Yeah, everybody's highlights tapes are ****in 10+ minutes long with big plays from the WR, RB and KR position. Lmao

Wow. SMH

As someone who hates AL Golden I would have to say that the kid doesn't look that impressive I can see why they passed him up

this dude really mad we didn't look at the 5th string DB at UCLA?? c'mon son

Yall are like women. Yall just love to open your mouth any chance you get. I already said that's not what I'm concerned about. SMH

u been saying for 7 pages u mad cuz miami aint give the kid a look, get over yourself

Actually...

I've been saying for 7 pages that AS A MIAMI FAN I'm a little concerned that we're not thoroughly shaking the tree.

But it's cool, just ignore that.

***** thats the samething, i dont care if u mad as a coach, father, miami fan, as a male, as a state of florida resident, u still mad we didnt take the time to look at UCLA's 5th string DB...if u let that absorb you'll see what a fail these last 7 pages or so have been.

I told your dumb ***, nobody's mad.

It doesn't matter if he's UCLA's 8th string DB. Coming out of high school he was one of the best offensive players in South Florida. (and one of the best overall athletes period)

****, for crying out loud, we've recruited kids in the past that have done alot worse then being a DB at UCLA.

Advertisement
The fact is...

Yeah, everybody's highlights tapes are ****in 10+ minutes long with big plays from the WR, RB and KR position. Lmao

Wow. SMH

As someone who hates AL Golden I would have to say that the kid doesn't look that impressive I can see why they passed him up

Then you're clueless as **** and you wouldn't know talent if it punched you in the face. That tape is 10+ minutes of him out-running angles, catching the ball with one hand, and juking people. We've offered coutless kids with less impressive tapes. I can only hope your post was sarcasm.

You're right, e-beef is silly as ****. Let's leave it alone.

You wont show anyway.

The **** I wouldn't. That's my point though. You're making this story up in an attempt to embarrass me cause that **** sure would never happen.

he doesn't need to embarrass you. you've done quite well on your own.

Ah yes, I've embarrassed myself because I feel like Miami should've inquired about one of Broward's top players.

I'm so embarrassed. Me and all the college coaches that agreed on this issue, we're all dummies. SMH

The fact is...

Wow. SMH

Then you're clueless as **** and you wouldn't know talent if it punched you in the face. I can only hope your post was sarcasm.

LoL look my dude I got no beef with you, but you need to step back a min and take off your homerism cuz you coached the kid. He just isn't that good and the fact that its fairly easy for most people to see that from his HIGHLIGHT video should tell you something. Anyone can look good in a highlight video NO REAL COACH will EVER evaluate a kid because of a highlight video they use real game footage. I'm really really good friends with someone on the staff we're having a cookout soon and I'm gonna ask about this kid and I'll bet you ANYTHING they say saw some game tapes and where not impressed . They pay people to go record games for them so they can watch them later I know that for a fact.

Advertisement

You wont show anyway.

The **** I wouldn't. That's my point though. You're making this story up in an attempt to embarrass me cause that **** sure would never happen.

Ah yes, I've embarrassed myself because I feel like Miami should've inquired about one of Broward's top players.

I'm so embarrassed. Me and all the college coaches that agreed on this issue, we're all dummies. SMH

stay on point. we're talking about you and no one else. and yes, you've gone full ******* ******.

So he is saying the 2-10 2011 Mississippi team would kick our ***. Good argument.

Didn't realize that this was CityBoy, explains a lot.

You wont show anyway.

Why are you on here defending your stance so vigorously there, coach?

Wow. SMH

Then you're clueless as **** and you wouldn't know talent if it punched you in the face. I can only hope your post was sarcasm.

LoL look my dude I got no beef with you, but you need to step back a min and take off your homerism cuz you coached the kid. He just isn't that good and the fact that its fairly easy for most people to see that from his HIGHLIGHT video should tell you something. Anyone can look good in a highlight video NO REAL COACH will EVER evaluate a kid because of a highlight video they use real game footage. I'm really really good friends with someone on the staff we're having a cookout soon and I'm gonna ask about this kid and I'll bet you ANYTHING they say saw some game tapes and where not impressed . They pay people to go record games for them so they can watch them later I know that for a fact.

Actually, just about every coach that comes through here watches the kid's HIGHLIGHTS. They wanna know what a kid's CAPABLE of doing and apparently highlight tapes are enough for them to evaluate that.

LOL @ not that good. 1900 yards combined with his measurables = not that good. And who exactly can see that he's not good from his tape? People on here? Please. Majority of people on here know absolutely nothing and they base their opinion on prospects according to whether Miami is recruiting them or not.

People that know alot more about football than us thought that kid was pretty **** good. That same tape I posted on here jumped off the screen for them so what a bunch of couch potatoes on a message board think is irrelevant.

Advertisement

You wont show anyway.

Why are you on here defending your stance so vigorously there, corch?

fixed.

You wont show anyway.

Cause I'm being ganged up on by a bunch of ****** kids simply cause I have an opinion that disagrees with their love for this coaching staff.

Can't respectfully disagree with anybody in this clown cesspool.

Wow. SMH

Actually, just about every coach that comes through here watches the kid's HIGHLIGHTS. They wanna know what a kid's CAPABLE of doing and apparently highlight tapes are enough for them to evaluate that.

LOL @ not that good. 1900 yards combined with his measurables = not that good. And who exactly can see that he's not good from his tape? People on here? Please. Majority of people on here know absolutely nothing and they base their opinion on prospects according to whether Miami is recruiting them or not.

People that know alot more about football than us thought that kid was pretty **** good. That same tape I posted on here jumped off the screen for them so what a bunch of couch potatoes on a message board think is irrelevant.

for something irrelevant, you seem pretty damned concerned. just an observation.

Advertisement

for something irrelevant, you seem pretty damned concerned. just an observation.

Why are you concerned that I think Miami should've inquired about the kid?

Cause I'm being ganged up on by a bunch of ****** kids simply cause I have an opinion that disagrees with their love for this coaching staff.

Can't respectfully disagree with anybody in this clown cesspool.

Why are you concerned that I think Miami should've inquired about the kid?

i'm not concerned in the least. i simply enjoy pointing out what a flaming douchenozzle you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back