Jordan Scarlett update:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
19.gif

We can try it again whenever you want to tough guy. That way you can not show and ignore the thread. *****-*** clown.

Ghandi said:
WildcatDefense said:
Ghandi said:
WildcatDefense said:
You got a big *** mouth on the internet. You talk like that in real life?

We tried this already soft *** *****...and you never showed up. Don't pull this 5XNC bull**** with me.

We booked a dance a couple of years ago and failed to show up. I even posted a receipt of the chicken wing joint you suggested...

Couldn't have been me cause I would never fail to show up.

Chances are, if I did go to some chicken wing place, you saw how big I was and got scared so you didn't approach me. I've never made an appointment to meet anybody at no **** chicken wing place. I **** sure would slap the teeth out your soft *** mouth. Open handed, no fist.

That is a lot of tough talk for a guy looking for a fight, knowing what I was wearing, and failing to show. Now, a couple of years later, you're the big bad tough guy that is going to open-hand slap my teeth out of my mouth.

I posted my receipt wet ****, I was there plenty long enough for you to see me. The god**** place was empty and there sure-as-**** wasnt anyone else in a 'Cane jersey.

Pussyass internet tough guy.

lol u say ur not salty but u clearly are when u keep saying u dont ignore ur hs or ur kids. im sure the kids that go to ur school are great and good for them if they get to college, but just realize there are a ton of high schools in the area w a ton of talent in a lot of em. golden cant go everywhere. some kids fit what he wants (which u or I dont know since were not golden or on his staff) and some don't. im pretty satisfied w goldens recruiting thus far (outside of DTs) and wouldnt call him a lazy recruiter or poor job by the staff. theyve identified talent pretty well so far and have developed holdovers from the previous regime pretty well, too.

Dude...

Why would I be salty? If my kids are getting other good offers why would I care that Miami isn't offering?

I'm not salty that Miami isn't currently looking at my CB. It's not about salt. It's about a Miami fan being concerned that we're not recruiting thoroughly. Why do I have to keep saying this?

We can try it again whenever you want to tough guy. That way you can not show and ignore the thread. *****-*** clown.

Ghandi said:
WildcatDefense said:
Ghandi said:
WildcatDefense said:
You got a big *** mouth on the internet. You talk like that in real life?

We tried this already soft *** *****...and you never showed up. Don't pull this 5XNC bull**** with me.

We booked a dance a couple of years ago and failed to show up. I even posted a receipt of the chicken wing joint you suggested...

Couldn't have been me cause I would never fail to show up.

Chances are, if I did go to some chicken wing place, you saw how big I was and got scared so you didn't approach me. I've never made an appointment to meet anybody at no **** chicken wing place. I **** sure would slap the teeth out your soft *** mouth. Open handed, no fist.

That is a lot of tough talk for a guy looking for a fight, knowing what I was wearing, and failing to show. Now, a couple of years later, you're the big bad tough guy that is going to open-hand slap my teeth out of my mouth.

I posted my receipt wet ****, I was there plenty long enough for you to see me. The god**** place was empty and there sure-as-**** wasnt anyone else in a 'Cane jersey.

Pussyass internet tough guy.

What a story. SMH

Dude, if you wanna talk tough with me back and forth that's fine but keep it out of the thread. Only a duck that's trying to prove a point would bring it into a thread. (a false story at that)

Advertisement
You're right, e-beef is silly as ****. Let's leave it alone.

You wont show anyway.

You're right, e-beef is silly as ****. Let's leave it alone.

You wont show anyway.

The **** I wouldn't. That's my point though. You're making this story up in an attempt to embarrass me cause that **** sure would never happen.

[video=youtube;xX0_KCpfDIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX0_KCpfDIQ[/video]

They offered Grooms in 2011 when they were scrambling to fill the class after the coaching change. UCLA was scrambling to fill their class in 2012 after a coaching change.

See a pattern?

Anyway, did the kid camp at Miami?

UCLA wasn't scrambling at all. They loved Moreau despite the fact that they were deep at RB. They saw the athletic potential.

Coaching changes almost always result in a school scrambling to fill their class.

Anyway, did he camp at Miami? I'm guessing that's a no, or you don't know, since you won't answer.

I'll tell you again, they weren't scrambling when they signed Moreau.

No he didn't camp at Miami. It's not his job to make Miami notice him. He didn't care for Miami so he had no desire to.

And I'll say it again...

This isn't about the fact that Miami didn't offer him. It's about Miami not properly shaking the tree. Moreau isn't the only kid they've ignored.

Lmao at it's not his job to make Miami notice him. So kids like Jontavious Carter go out of their way to get noticed, Dwayne Hoilett goes to TWO camps to get an offer. Yet it's not his job to get notice. Lulz just dumb.

Advertisement
this dude really mad we didn't look at the 5th string DB at UCLA?? c'mon son

They offered Grooms in 2011 when they were scrambling to fill the class after the coaching change. UCLA was scrambling to fill their class in 2012 after a coaching change.

See a pattern?

Anyway, did the kid camp at Miami?

UCLA wasn't scrambling at all. They loved Moreau despite the fact that they were deep at RB. They saw the athletic potential.

Coaching changes almost always result in a school scrambling to fill their class.

Anyway, did he camp at Miami? I'm guessing that's a no, or you don't know, since you won't answer.

No he didn't camp at Miami. It's not his job to make Miami notice him. He didn't care for Miami so he had no desire to.

And I'll say it again...

This isn't about the fact that Miami didn't offer him. It's about Miami not properly shaking the tree. Moreau isn't the only kid they've ignored.

Lmao at it's not his job to make Miami notice him. So kids like Jontavious Carter go out of their way to get noticed, Dwayne Hoilett goes to TWO camps to get an offer. Yet it's not his job to get notice. Lulz just dumb.

So you're saying that one of the top offensive players in South Florida should have to go to a Miami camp to get a look from the Canes?

And why would he do that if he's already receiving offers from good schools and doesn't really care for Miami?

Just dumb.

Advertisement

And I'll say it again...

So you're saying that one of the top offensive players in South Florida should have to go to a Miami camp to get a look from the Canes?

And why would he do that if he's already receiving offers from good schools and doesn't really care for Miami?

Just dumb.

Why not? That's the kind of attitude that sucks about S Fla Coaches and players. "I rushed for a lot of yards that should be enough" GTFOH

And I'll say it again...

Just dumb.

Why not? That's the kind of attitude that sucks about S Fla Coaches and players. "I rushed for a lot of yards that should be enough" GTFOH

Pffft. LOL

I gained 1900 yards my Senior year. I'm 6'0" 185lbs, run a 4.38, vertical 36", play WR, RB, return kicks and can also play DB. I started at RB in the Nike South Florida All-Star game.

That type of athlete shouldn't have to jump up and down and wave his arms around in front of Miami.

I'll repeat this again...coaches that came by here were surprised that Miami hadn't even inquired about him.

I'll also repeat this again...this isn't about just Moreau. He's just an example.

Advertisement

Yall are like women. Yall just love to open your mouth any chance you get. I already said that's not what I'm concerned about. SMH

u been saying for 7 pages u mad cuz miami aint give the kid a look, get over yourself

Actually...

I've been saying for 7 pages that AS A MIAMI FAN I'm a little concerned that we're not thoroughly shaking the tree.

But it's cool, just ignore that.

Yall are like women. Yall just love to open your mouth any chance you get. I already said that's not what I'm concerned about. SMH

u been saying for 7 pages u mad cuz miami aint give the kid a look, get over yourself

Actually...

I've been saying for 7 pages that AS A MIAMI FAN I'm a little concerned that we're not thoroughly shaking the tree.

But it's cool, just ignore that.

***** thats the samething, i dont care if u mad as a coach, father, miami fan, as a male, as a state of florida resident, u still mad we didnt take the time to look at UCLA's 5th string DB...if u let that absorb you'll see what a fail these last 7 pages or so have been.

The fact is...

Alot of yall are Golden cheerleaders and think that anybody we offer is a stud, and anybody we don't offer isn't a Miami talent. You won't even entertain the the possibility of Golden's staff making a recruiting blunder. Golden's staff offers Edourd, the kid's a stud. Meanwhile everyone that has seen him in person says he needs major work. Ain't nobody on here trying to hear that though. When anybody second guesses Miami's offer, someone always points to Penn State (for example) and uses that as their argument. Now I'm pointing to K-State, UCLA and Vanderbilt when it comes to Moreau and it's blasphemy.

When this kid is in your backyard...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqaQOh4GByQ

It's wise to atleast inquire about him. They didn't. They didn't call about him, didn't ask for his tape, nothing. And that's the same **** thing they did with Wade Freebeck, who's first offer came from Florida. Can Freebeck play at Miami? Who knows. That's not the point. The point is, when there's a kid with a Florida offer in your backyard, you go take a look. You don't ignore him.

You don't ignore a high school because they don't produce a ton of D1 talent, especially when one of your best linemen comes from that program. It's nothing for them to stop by Western. Cypress Bay is right down the street.

IT'S NOT ABOUT MY PROGRAM OR MY KID. IT'S ABOUT THOROUGH RECRUITING. (or lazy recruiting) I'm not talking about my kids because I'm salty, I'm talking about my kid because it's the only examples I can give yall. As a Miami fan I hate to see ignoring anybody.

That's a highlight video not a game tape on top of that its not even that good of a highlight tape

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back