Jordan Scarlett, Jordan Cronkrite and Antonio Callaway

Al Foil

Coach Pepe MAGA!
I still can't f**ing believe these kids are Gators.

What an indictment of how terrible our head coach is.

Scarlett is going to be a dominant player. However, Callaway will be the best of the group in my opinion.

So sad!

Advertisement

Scarlett is going to be a dominant player. However, Callaway will be the best of the group in my opinion.

So sad!

You sound like a little bich.. Let it go homie..

Advertisement
Advertisement

So sad!

UC3FL1m.gif

So sad!

You alright dude? Did your girlfriend cheat on you again bruh?

1 (800) 273-8255
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

not sure this is true but a couple people told me Scarlett waited to decommitt because he heard the Butch rumors and if we rehired butch he was going to stay. Like i said, who knows if its true but i heard he wasnt big on golden. not that he disliked him but that he didnt view him as an elite coach.

Advertisement
not sure this is true but a couple people told me Scarlett waited to decommitt because he heard the Butch rumors and if we rehired butch he was going to stay. Like i said, who knows if its true but i heard he wasnt big on golden. not that he disliked him but that he didnt view him as an elite coach.

22-16 at Colorado St. and you're viewed as an elite coach?? Or was it the wins versus Colorado and BC in his "Breakout" season?

Advertisement

22-16 at Colorado St. and you're viewed as an elite coach?? Or was it the wins versus Colorado and BC in his "Breakout" season?

Saban staffer. More impressive to most than Al Groh protege. Espeically considering miami would never hire al groh

Advertisement
Back