Jordan Scarlett, Jordan Cronkrite and Antonio Callaway

Advertisement
I still can't f**ing believe these kids are Gators.

What an indictment of how terrible our head coach is.

Scarlett is going to be a dominant player. However, Callaway will be the best of the group in my opinion.

So sad!

UC3FL1m.gif

...shave that thing...

Maybe that's what exploded on that Rhode Island beach the other day....

Advertisement
not sure this is true but a couple people told me Scarlett waited to decommitt because he heard the Butch rumors and if we rehired butch he was going to stay. Like i said, who knows if its true but i heard he wasnt big on golden. not that he disliked him but that he didnt view him as an elite coach.

22-16 at Colorado St. and you're viewed as an elite coach?? Or was it the wins versus Colorado and BC in his "Breakout" season?

probably more of his hardware from his bama days than just the 22-16. recruits like that he is highly associated and was mentored by saban.

This is why we gettin our *** kicked yearly

Miami had more talent than every team it played last year except for FSU.

Talent is not the issue.

Yea our Oline is stacked. :culpability:

Miami's offensive line was very good last year. Miami's offensive line this year is good enough to win big under the right coaching staff.

Despite some misses in recruiting, there is more than enough talent on the roster this year (and last year) to win big. And once again this year, Miami will have more talent than most every team on the schedule. No excuse to lose to teams like Pitt or UVA.

Point being, Miami's problem is poor coaching, not a lack of talent.

Advertisement
Golden is never going anywhere. Never. The administration hates the program too much to ever make a change.

Pretty much this. Buckle yourself in because he will probley serve out his contract at Miami. By then, the program will be Sunbelt conference quality

Advertisement
Back