Jordan Scarlett is ready to compete

My big dream goal is to win a Heisman trophy so I’m looking towards that and will do whatever it takes. Thats the **** I like to hear from a recruit willing to work

Advertisement
Remember this kid dominating on National TV this past year and all anyone said was that we had no chance at him.

Kid is going to be a flat out monster this year and hopefully at the U.

I've been pretty critical of him for not getting the most out of his ability, but he seems poised to run crazy this year. Looks like he has been putting in a ton of hard work. Can't wait.

I've been pretty critical of him for not getting the most out of his ability, but he seems poised to run crazy this year. Looks like he has been putting in a ton of hard work. Can't wait.

I agree. And there are coaches and south Florida people that had the same concerns with him as you and me but have told me he looks a lot more physical and is running more north and south

Advertisement
It is going to be very fun watching him run guys over for the next 3-4 years.

1.jpeg

it's funny how he crushed that kids face

This is that elite kid man, I hear u though. when he puts it together it's a wrap, and I'm pretty sure Bama and Fsu will come hard the last months of the process. Gotta hold them off.

Advertisement

This is that elite kid man, I hear u though. when he puts it together it's a wrap, and I'm pretty sure Bama and Fsu will come hard the last months of the process. Gotta hold them off.

You have guys like Yearby and you have guys like Scarlett. You combine them and you get Adrian Peterson (or better maybe). On their own though they can still be great but it's always better to have the physical gifts like Scarlett does. But again, he does look like he's made some big strides so I can't wait to see him out there.

I'll be happy with Scarlett and Williams. Williams at least stating he firm while Cronkrite seems to want to be a "one and only" primary rb recruit. Hope Crokrite sticks, but I'd like to hear him embrace competition because whether its a teammate or competitors he's gonna have to face down serious competition at this level anywhere.

You have guys like Yearby and you have guys like Scarlett. You combine them and you get Adrian Peterson (or better maybe). On their own though they can still be great but it's always better to have the physical gifts like Scarlett does. But again, he does look like he's made some big strides so I can't wait to see him out there.

This man won't disappoint he will be our best back and the type of guy who wears down a Defense n rips there soul out slowly. He's great for a TOP offense.

Besides the fast and he is built like a mack truck and runs really fast(Ol school Trent Richardson had some wheels) maybe not a perfect comparison but "absolutely nothing like" is inaccurate IMO

What they look like and how they play are 2 completely different topics. I'm going to assume most astute fans care more about football stuff than how a guy looks physically. Their style of play is polar opposite of each other.
Who does Scarlet remind you of.

Advertisement
Besides the fast and he is built like a mack truck and runs really fast(Ol school Trent Richardson had some wheels) maybe not a perfect comparison but "absolutely nothing like" is inaccurate IMO

What they look like and how they play are 2 completely different topics. I'm going to assume most astute fans care more about football stuff than how a guy looks physically. Their style of play is polar opposite of each other.

Reminds me of Marshawn Lynch at Cal before he really thickened up.

I think Scarletts bigger then Lynch was at Cal but he has the ability to be just like Lynch in the pros tbh

I can dig it.

Todd Gurley comes to mind when I watch videos on Scarlett.

Advertisement

James Stewart who played here under Pink Erickson.

James Stewart who played here under Pink Erickson.

One of the biggest disappointments ever. Never seem to do anything yet had all the tools.

Advertisement
Back