Jordan Scarlett is ready to compete

U

User-4525

Jordan Scarlett has been a household name since he was a freshman. In three seasons of varsity football, Scarlett has accumulated over 3000 total yards with 51 touchdowns. However, the individual accolades do not compare to team success for Jordan. In the spring, he transferred to St. Thomas from University School. Jordan is excited about the potential of his new team. He has high hopes for this Raiders squad and believes they will succeed.

“My transition from U school to St. Thomas has...

Continue reading...

Advertisement
great kid and great post! thanks for the positive thread on a difficult day like today

Advertisement
Great stuff, thanks.

It's great that Scarlett's embracing the competition at RB and isn't expressing concern about the numbers. Thrilled that he's committed and seems to want to be a leader by example as an elite talent staying home.

It is going to be very fun watching him run guys over for the next 3-4 years.

1.jpeg

Advertisement
Recruiting is funny...just a few months ago this kid was getting ridiculed and underestimated by myself and others...now we're ready to crown him.

I haven't seen a ton of this kids film but from what I have seen he reminds me of Trent Richardson, is that a fair comparison? Either way this is my favorite player from this class.

Trent Richardson I can see that. To me the running back who played at Baylor last year and went to the league.

Advertisement
Lache seastrunk.

this kid is gonna have a monster year on that STA team. That offense will be unstoppable. I expect him to shoot up the rankings by years end.

Advertisement
Besides the fast and he is built like a mack truck and runs really fast(Ol school Trent Richardson had some wheels) maybe not a perfect comparison but "absolutely nothing like" is inaccurate IMO

Besides the fast and he is built like a mack truck and runs really fast(Ol school Trent Richardson had some wheels) maybe not a perfect comparison but "absolutely nothing like" is inaccurate IMO

What they look like and how they play are 2 completely different topics. I'm going to assume most astute fans care more about football stuff than how a guy looks physically. Their style of play is polar opposite of each other.

Advertisement
Back