Jordan Pouncey Filming Committment Video Today - ITU

John77

Junior
According to Ivins, Jordan Pouncey is filming his commitment video today - to be released on NSD. Has a visit to Tennessee left. Gotta feel good about this development...

Advertisement
Never have been a fan of recruitment videos. Says a lot though that this comes after the weekend visit to Miami and still hasn't even gone to his UT visit yet.

Advertisement
Three star making a commitment video.
He's underrated imo, had legit offers from Florida and bama as a db. And other big time offers as well as Miami, Tennessee, Georgia, auburn , notre dame, penn state

Last edited:
I miss the days when they would just tell you. This is getting ridiculous. Make sure he stays away from rented luxury cars.

He's underrated imo, had legit offers from Florida and bama as a db. And other big time offers as well as Miami, Tennessee, Georgia, auburn , notre dame, penn state

Is this true? If so, and we end up killing it to close (Smith, Thomas & Harley... i know, unlikely) does Pouncey get moved? If Saban wanted him at safety, so do I.

Is this true? If so, and we end up killing it to close (Smith, Thomas & Harley... i know, unlikely) does Pouncey get moved? If Saban wanted him at safety, so do I.

Yeah he got offered by them last summer. He apparently was one of the top dbs at one of their summer camps too
Florida was the latest to offer Jordan Pouncey and plans to visit Notre Dame next - Football Recruiting - Scout

Advertisement
I miss the days when they would just tell you. This is getting ridiculous. Make sure he stays away from rented luxury cars.

Who cares if an athlete makes a commitment video that's what kids are doing now. It's not the 1970 or 1980....

Last edited:

You cares if an athlete makes a commitment video that's what kids are doing now. It's not the 1970 or 1980....
Agreed. I'm old school in a lot of ways but **** it, this is their moment, whatever their ranking is. When they disrespect other schools is where I get a little annoyed, but some schools ask for it.

Advertisement
Where's Lu when you need him? Lu, Pouncey to DB if Thomas, Smith and/or Harley cone in at WR?

you do know DJ johnson made a video

And it was better than most Best Picture winners.

IMG_2444.jpg

Where's Lu when you need him? Lu, Pouncey to DB if Thomas, Smith and/or Harley cone in at WR?

I'd love to move Pouncey to DB eventually. He'll be crooted over by next season, imo. But I'd love him to prove me wrong too.

Advertisement

I'd love to move Pouncey to DB eventually. He'll be crooted over by next season, imo. But I'd love him to prove me wrong too.

I agree that we need to continue to stack chips and get as many exceptional athletes into the program as possible. We have great coaches again who will determine each player's optimal position in college and how they can make the maximum contribution possible to The U.

Love that Pouncey is filming his video the day after leaving our recruiting weekend. Excellent sign.

Advertisement
Back