Jordan Pouncey Filming Committment Video Today - ITU

Advertisement
video preview of commitment video

[TWEET]821111761122299905[/TWEET]

IDK what to think. I like his HUDL tape but these commitment videos are something else

A preview? This dude's got a trailer for his commitment video. This one might be a red carpet event. I'm getting a new tux.

Advertisement

IDK what to think. I like his HUDL tape but these commitment videos are something else

there's gotta be a reason why he's running out of lot 6. could he be alluding to UM chasing its 6th title?

there's gotta be a reason why he's running out of lot 6. could he be alluding to UM chasing its 6th title?
That might be a. Laid interpretation of the artist's motivation. It could also be that the 6 represents the points awarded for a TD.

In any event, early buzz out of Sundance is that this film will be a thrill ride that takes viewers on an emotional roller coaster.

Advertisement

Jesus who cares if he makes a **** tv series?

Kid is experiencing a dream come to life. When he gets to Miami he will either put in the work and make an impact or not play. Making a video Won't change his future and doesn't make him a bad kid.

Advertisement
Clear to see the Hitchcock influence in this young director's work.

Look forward to seeing him in Variety's "30 under 30" later this year.

Advertisement
While I haven't heard anything to believe we won't be his choice, it just needs to be said that when these things are made, they typically record a pick of every school. Once the final decision has been made, the selection is then edited into the video.

Advertisement
Back