Jordan Miller to the portal

I wonder…all the people making negative comments and talking sht about Mario…were they the same people who defended and wanted to keep Manny? If we were to pull up some old threads I wonder what we would find?🤔

I was always against Manny where there was clearly better options as a HC. But I also believe if Manny was still around we would have a much better offense. Manny should have never been the HC at Miami

Advertisement
Jackson is “more of a loss” than Miller, but I’m literally not losing sleep over any of these guys.

X? Angry
Young? Crying
Kam? Temper Tantrum
Anyone from the class of 2022? Depressed

Er body else…zzzzzzzzzz

So we’ve got Colby Young, Kam and an overrated slot receiver…

A broken QB room
An injured RB room
An empty WR room
No DL

I’m in!

Let’s ******* go!

I wonder…all the people making negative comments and talking sht about Mario…were they the same people who defended and wanted to keep Manny? If we were to pull up some old threads I wonder what we would find?🤔

I also wanna say from what I remember most cane fans were behind Manny getting hired. Whenever somebody was against it that person was getting rushed. So a lot of us stayed quiet. Very much like when Dan Enos first got hired.

Toward the end of the season, he had some really nice flashes.

Regardless of how he's likely torn down here, I think we could have used him next season.

Unless he ends up at a rival, I wish this dude a bunch of luck. He got better and kept trying despite the fact we've been a broken program for the half decade he's been here.
He played hard even when we knew the season was lost and looked pretty good. Thought he fit what Mario as looking for.

Advertisement
If he did then that was dumb. Without Miller and Jackson were back to skinny DTS like during the Al Golden days. I'm betting Miller just wanted to get out of here.
We need some 310 to 320lbs big bodies in this portal ASAP

Your-next GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Advertisement
If he did then that was dumb. Without Miller and Jackson were back to skinny DTS like during the Al Golden days. I'm betting Miller just wanted to get out of here.
hes been here forever. didnt really stand out. wants to move on. I have no issues as Long as we replace the depth

They gonna regret all that **** they was talking. Lol fsu sint dealing with none of this. They gonna **** us up again. Y’all only hope is Ruiz over paying players. You’ll see tho.
Oh look, you’re still here. Go back to not posting.

Jackson is a big loss.

miller meh.

the issue is we dont have anything behind there at DT right now

Jackson was big loss but their are going to be over 1000 players available. We will find a couple good DTs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we worse next year and for the next decade while Mario ‘gets his guys’ who’s gonna line up next year with all these transfers?
Right. While everyone is on here cheering every time one of these guys announces that he’s hitting the portal, the overlooked point is that you actually need at least 22 guys to field a team.

Mario is a very hard and tough coach to play for and these young men want to play on a winning team. After seeing this team go backwards this year the young men dont see it winning happening while they are here so we have some very good players going into the portal

Winning team? Let's wait to see where most of these kids land before we say they went to winning programs.

Advertisement
Back