Jordan miller bench press

Advertisement
He is only a 3 star signee because he played most of his career at a small school and didn't attend a ton of camps. For his senior year, he transferred to a school in Jacksonville that allowed him to play against some powerhouse programs. He DOMINATED every powerhouse program that he faced. The opposing coaches in this area were flat out stunned and could not game plan against him. Several of those same coaches said that Miller was the most dominate DT that they have seen in quite some time (keep in mind, Norton is also from Jax).

His coach, Bradley Jennings (yep, that one), said that Miller is the best kept secret in the country. Our staff saw his film on a Friday morning. Before noon, Miller had an offer. Diaz, Kul, and Richt were at his home/school on the following Monday. That should tell you what our staff thought of him.

I mean, what else can you say....and oh yeah, Bama

He’s gotta be more accurate, than the numbers Rosier put up last year. View attachment 59280
These numbers are beyond alarming. Not to turn this into another "Bash Malik" thread, but I honestly didn't realize that his completion percentage was 50% or below, for 6 out of our 13 games. Un-*****-believable!!! How the **** did we win 10 games? ****!

Advertisement
These numbers are beyond alarming. Not to turn this into another "Bash Malik" thread, but I honestly didn't realize that his completion percentage was 50% or below, for 6 out of our 13 games. Un-*****-believable!!! How the **** did we win 10 games? ****!

Can’t lead us to the promise land w those numbers, period.

Advertisement
I haven't been constantly bringing up the fact he sucks and I'd rather have ANY of the 3 freshman win the job than him for no reason lol.

Massive player with little flab for the weight.

1523095145370.png

Advertisement
On a serious note, when it wasn’t first announced that we was coming, the star gazers went nuts. As soon as I, and others, saw his film public opinion shifted. The kid is big, strong, and has a first step you just don’t see from a guy his size. In fact, I don’t remember the last guy we recruited that was that big with that step.
I’m going to over reach, but reminds me a little Tez Kennedy. His recruitment is a little Russell Maryland. The pair in this year class look and act like old Cane DTs.

Can’t lead us to the promise land w those numbers, period.
How dare he win 10 games and get us to our first ACC Title game and The Orange Bowl Game with numbers like that. Such a disappointment from a 5* top ranked recruit after years of careful preparation by Al Golden. Moses didn’t make it all the way either. Kid probably got us the edge of the desert.

Advertisement
This^^ And it really should have been 13! Arky st, Pitt and Wisconsin.

I´m really hopeful wrt Miller, but no way is he 6-4. Here´s a pic of him next to UVA DL coach Vic So´oto who is a shade over 6-3:

14_8076932.jpg

Advertisement
Back