Jordan miller bench press

Advertisement
Strength-wise Miller says he benches 405 pounds and squats 600. He did 24 reps of 225 pounds and, at 6-foot-5, currently weighs 340 pounds.
“I’m trying to get to 325 - that’s where I feel I can move best,” he said. “I weighed 315, 320 last season. I’ve been working out so it’s probably muscle but I need to run and get my wind up.”

With that type of strength, Miller and Nesta should plug right in.

This young man knows the difference between lifting weights and actually training.

Training you set goals with a plain and move forward aggressively an take setbacks as opportunities to solidify your goals.

Lifting weights well is , just that NOTHING.

Good for him

GOCANES

If you don't see a future hall of famer when you see these kinds of stats you'll're goldenized.

Advertisement
I´m really hopeful wrt Miller, but no way is he 6-4. Here´s a pic of him next to UVA DL coach Vic So´oto who is a shade over 6-3:

14_8076932.jpg

DOESNT EVEN MATTER THE SHORTER THE BETTER AT HIS SPOT

What is going on with Pat Bethel ? I don’t hear much about him.

I think he should be used as a swing DE/DT. After Jackson, do we have any true SSDE on the roster? I'd like to see him as the primary backup at SSDE and 3T.

DT - Ford and Willis with Odenigbo and Bethel as the primary backups. Silvera, Martin, and Miller as the emergency 3rd stringers.

DE - J Jackson and D Jackson with Garvin and Bethel as the primary backups. Rousseau and Patchan as the emergency 3rd stringers.

Advertisement
Who’s that guy tweeting? I’m not saying Miller isn’t strong but I don’t normally just believe anything in the internet.

Who’s that guy tweeting? I’m not saying Miller isn’t strong but I don’t normally just believe anything in the internet.
He got it directly from the canesport article he had on miller

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought it was crazy too when I heard it. I still question it, but suposedly, he can do it. Heard it from a few people that know him. We'll see soon enough.

Word is Nesta can put up 225 more than 35 times.

35 times 225 super impressive no doubt , for power and speed nice. I would like to see him drop reps now since muscles are in condition to receive poundage increase heavy lifts for hand to hand battle in pits , Nesta built for 500 lbs plus for reps , heavy weighted bar dips explode each rep. and 21/2 pounds a weeks till 110-150 pounds strapped around waist for 4 sets 10 heavy and light day a weeks , Kevin ***an type power

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back