Jordan miller bench press

brock

All-American

If true, that’s great strength coming from a true freshman. Miller is a gem period and his tape backs it up.

I honestly Thinks he’s a more talented, faster and bigger version of Norton coming out of high school when you compare their highschool film

Last edited:
Advertisement
Strength-wise Miller says he benches 405 pounds and squats 600. He did 24 reps of 225 pounds and, at 6-foot-5, currently weighs 340 pounds.
“I’m trying to get to 325 - that’s where I feel I can move best,” he said. “I weighed 315, 320 last season. I’ve been working out so it’s probably muscle but I need to run and get my wind up.”

With that type of strength, Miller and Nesta should plug right in.

The forgotten man of this class. He's got a lot to prove.

Advertisement
Advertisement
On a serious note, when it was first announced that we was coming, the star gazers went nuts. As soon as I, and others, saw his film public opinion shifted. The kid is big, strong, and has a first step you just don’t see from a guy his size. In fact, I don’t remember the last guy we recruited that was that big with that step.

Last edited:
But can he play QB?

/
He’s gotta be more accurate, than the numbers Rosier put up last year.
F78AB255-34BF-456E-81A6-AD1CD4F5AF97.jpeg

Advertisement

If true, that’s great strength coming from a true freshman. Miller is a gem period and his tape backs it up.

I honestly Thinks he’s a more talented, faster and bigger version of Norton coming out of high school when you compare their highschool film

Agreed. He's got a higher upside than Norton. We were **** lucky that he fell under the radar and right into our lap.

I think Miller is going to be a beast 1-Tech for us in 2019.

Advertisement
He is only a 3 star signee because he played most of his career at a small school and didn't attend a ton of camps. For his senior year, he transferred to a school in Jacksonville that allowed him to play against some powerhouse programs. He DOMINATED every powerhouse program that he faced. The opposing coaches in this area were flat out stunned and could not game plan against him. Several of those same coaches said that Miller was the most dominate DT that they have seen in quite some time (keep in mind, Norton is also from Jax).

His coach, Bradley Jennings (yep, that one), said that Miller is the best kept secret in the country. Our staff saw his film on a Friday morning. Before noon, Miller had an offer. Diaz, Kul, and Richt were at his home/school on the following Monday. That should tell you what our staff thought of him.

Edit: We sent 5 coaches
“When they told me they were sending five coaches, I was like, ‘Whoa, this must be serious,'” Miller said.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back