2024 Jordan Lyle, RB - St Thomas Aquinas (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)

Reaction GIF
Looking Season 6 GIF by This Is Us

Advertisement
Walton's off field issues were always weird because during the recruiting process it was constantly mentioned how he was such a stand up student athlete.
Just wish he would have accepted help. On a side note, I have his 2015 Black Ops helmet and jersey sitting in my office. He had a great game against UVA the day the team wore those.

Advertisement
Walton's off field issues were always weird because during the recruiting process it was constantly mentioned how he was such a stand up student athlete.

Head injuries can potentially explain a lot of horrible left turns in life.

Aaron Hernandez, Kellen Winslow II, Mark Walton.

We may never know.

Advertisement
Senior highlights

Yes it would be great to get someone 10 minutes away from bama’s campus.
Yes Riley is an elite rb. But I really don’t see that much of a drop off if any.
My untrained eyes opinion.
But Mario said he wants the best players in sofla to stay home. From a pure recruiting standpoint. It would look worse to miss out on this kid and have him ball tf out in Columbus.
Yes you recruit nationally. But unless some oos prospect RB is a Barkley, Henry, Peterson.
You have to land this kid.

And if you’re an elite team you land both the way Saban landed Haynes and Young.

Advertisement
Yes it would be great to get someone 10 minutes away from bama’s campus.
Yes Riley is an elite rb. But I really don’t see that much of a drop off if any.
My untrained eyes opinion.
But Mario said he wants the best players in sofla to stay home. From a pure recruiting standpoint. It would look worse to miss out on this kid and have him ball tf out in Columbus.
Yes you recruit nationally. But unless some oos prospect RB is a Barkley, Henry, Peterson.
You have to land this kid.

And if you’re an elite team you land both the way Saban landed Haynes and Young.

Agreed I want Riley but Lyle is no slouch. This would be a huge flip this late in the game if Mario and staff can pull it off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back