Jordan doing work

#26-MEAST

Junior
Bishop Gorman is playing on ESPN right now. He is a monster blocker. They designed a halfback pass (No it's not snowing) where he broke wide open but was overthrown. He is a legitimate combo TE.

Advertisement
They were just talking about Jordan & why he wanted to come to Miami he said because they're TE U.

They even showed a graphic of all the 1st round TE's we've had.

He also just caught quick 5yd out on this drive. Kid is as legit as they come, the #1 ranked TE in the country.

Advertisement
DeMatha is a really prestigious school too, one of the best Basketball & Football schools in Maryland & the Nation.

Same school that McFarland & many other before him went to. But Gorman has handled them pretty well aside from their OL.

I've been impressed with DTR as well, has a quick release, can throw really well & is good athlete running the ball.

****...DeMatha is pretty good...too bad I hate them bc of Allison McFartland...

Advertisement
Another catch for Jordan for a 1st down on a Bubble screen.

Then another catch & run for a 1st down following right after it.

He's going to look good in the orange and green and he gets loose again, three catches on this drive !!

That RB should have cut up behind his blocks .would have had the first down and maybe scored.But DeMatha got some bad boys on the D

Advertisement
DTR is a very solid QB...wonder why CMR went all in with Pickowski vice pursuing DTR? Doesn't hurt the sales pitch that we have Jordan onboard...what say you, LCE?

We have the best RB and TE recruiting class in the country. WR is right there too.

**** yeah.

Advertisement
DTR is a very solid QB...wonder why CMR went all in with Pickowski vice pursuing DTR? Doesn't hurt the sales pitch that we have Jordan onboard...what say you, LCE?
DTR's top schools were Michigan (because his Mom went there) & UCLA.

I thought early on we would pursue them both because at the beginning of their recruitment they used to always say how they were **** bent on playing with each at the College level, but you know how kids are that wasn't really a possibility lol.

I try not to be too overly critical of Sitkow, but I've said from the very beginning my favorite QB's in this class were Casey Thompson, DTR, Adrian Martinez & Justin Rogers.

I guess Richt sees something we don't with him, idk, we'll see how it works out.

Advertisement
Back