Jordan doing work

Advertisement
Another swing pass for a 1st down by Brevin Jordan.

They use him exactly how we used Joku last year.

DTR is a very solid QB...wonder why CMR went all in with Pickowski vice pursuing DTR? Doesn't hurt the sales pitch that we have Jordan onboard...what say you, LCE?
DTR's top schools were Michigan (because his Mom went there) & UCLA.

I thought early on we would pursue them both because at the beginning of their recruitment they used to always say how they were **** bent on playing with each at the College level, but you know how kids are that wasn't really a possibility lol.

I try not to be too overly critical of Sitkow, but I've said from the very beginning my favorite QB's in this class were Casey Thompson, DTR, Adrian Martinez & Justin Rogers.

I guess Richt sees something we don't with him, idk, we'll see how it works out.

Kid also took like a 15 yard sack on an obvious jailbreak blitz. Stuff happens, he didn't turn it over, but it was poor awareness. I dunno, just mentioning.

Advertisement
DTR is a very solid QB...wonder why CMR went all in with Pickowski vice pursuing DTR? Doesn't hurt the sales pitch that we have Jordan onboard...what say you, LCE?
DTR's top schools were Michigan (because his Mom went there) & UCLA.

I thought early on we would pursue them both because at the beginning of their recruitment they used to always say how they were **** bent on playing with each at the College level, but you know how kids are that wasn't really a possibility lol.

I try not to be too overly critical of Sitkow, but I've said from the very beginning my favorite QB's in this class were Casey Thompson, DTR, Adrian Martinez & Justin Rogers.

I guess Richt sees something we don't with him, idk, we'll see how it works out.

Kid also took like a 15 yard sack on an obvious jailbreak blitz. Stuff happens, he didn't turn it over, but it was poor awareness. I dunno, just mentioning.
Nah that was on the OL.

DTR has been **** near perfect, he's 16/23 for 276yds 3TD's passing & 2TD's rushing.

He's been incredibly accurate & poise in the pocket, he's got a great feel for the game, knows when to run & when to sling it.

That last TD he threw was a straight dime past the coverage.

Yeah Jordan is going to be a Day 1 starter for us.

Not sure if you saw on that last TD but he's also a **** of a blocker too
Yup. Most complete TE in 2018.

He already has a college ready Body as well, kid is 6'3 250lbs & plays like Vernon Davis.

Yeah Jordan is going to be a Day 1 starter for us.

Not sure if you saw on that last TD but he's also a **** of a blocker too
Yup. Most complete TE in 2018.

He already has a college ready Body as well, kid is 6'3 250lbs & plays like Vernon Davis.

I think he's going to be our starter for the next three years at least. The perfect TE

And remember, Mallory tore up Paradise. We may need to sneak another football onto the field.

Advertisement
Jordan looked like he shed a few pounds...Kid has wheels..hes definately not shirting. Look like he at the least will push Irving Jr for reps...

Advertisement
He was great last night and so was DTR. Wish we would've pushed harder for some of their defensive players especially Palaie Gaoteote

We'll get to see him again on ESPNU on Sept 8th. against Miami Central:

2017 GEICO ESPN High School Football Showcase: College Football?s Next Generation - ESPN MediaZone

No. 17 Miami Central (Fla.) vs. No. 4 Bishop Gorman (Nev.)
10 p.m. on ESPNU from Bishop Gorman High School in Las Vegas, Nevada

Miami Central travels to Las Vegas with No. 57 James Cook, running back (brother of rookie Vikings RB Dalvin Cook) and No. 263 Robert Hicks (Louisville commit)
Bishop Gorman finished last season on a 54-game winning streak and ranked No. 1 in the country; they return two seniors who rank in the top 50 in the country

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back