Jordan Davis DT

This kid reminds me of Jarron Jones from ND.

Jones destroyed our interior OL during that game.

It was embarrassing.

Advertisement
I defenitely can see Kool developing this behemoth into a superstar. He really strong at the point of attack and shows pretty decent athleticism for his size. But IMO he could use some work. Stands pretty straight up alot of times but really like him overall and potential wise. This guy and Silvera make quite the tandem thus far

Davis just got a CB to Miami...

Some dude from state of the u. Saw what pete said and made the prediction.
What cb?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Crystal ball on 247.
Ahh i was thinking corner. My source says they are trying to get him to visit this weekend or next and that he will commit when he visits. Will definitely be at paradise camp.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

He did, Shannon coulda had him. He loved the U. The kid North who went to Tennessee went there as well.They also had a five star OL who signed with the Vols about three years ago. They also send kids to East Carolina, Charlotte, and Appp State.

Advertisement

It was embarrassing.

Linder is still pulling JJones dyck out of his ***

Last edited:
UNC just up the road, Clemson just down the road...If either school shows genuine interest he's probably gone..

Advertisement
Advertisement

It was embarrassing.

It was beyond embarrassing. They're two d tackles earned themselves lifetime bragging rights off our center and guards

Advertisement
And he played DE.

Too tall for DT? Gotta be able to play real low at college and NFL level.

Calais campbell is 6'8.

De & Dt. Arizona is a hybrid defense. When they are in nickel sets or even a 4-3 at times he plays Dt. When they run their base 3-4 he plays the 5 technique.

What's his primary position? Where does he line up the majority of the time? Guy is a DE. NE at times has 1 down lineman where the rest drop into coverage. Would you have me believe that all those guys r linebackers and DB's? Just because there are specific packages where a guy slides inside doesn't all of a sudden make them a DT.

Trust when I tell you these DL kids are noticing what's what. Our DL was constantly in the backfield all season no matter who was brought on to the field. Kids want to play in this type of system. We have a two headed defensive monster in Diaz and Kool who both teach violence. I think we get this kid. DL kids know Kool is going to have them getting drafted.

And he played DE.

Too tall for DT? Gotta be able to play real low at college and NFL level.

Calais campbell is 6'8.

De & Dt. Arizona is a hybrid defense. When they are in nickel sets or even a 4-3 at times he plays Dt. When they run their base 3-4 he plays the 5 technique.

What's his primary position? Where does he line up the majority of the time? Guy is a DE. NE at times has 1 down lineman where the rest drop into coverage. Would you have me believe that all those guys r linebackers and DB's? Just because there are specific packages where a guy slides inside doesn't all of a sudden make them a DT.

He plays both. He actually spends a lot of time at DT because thats where most of his sacks come from. Just looked it up and 70% of his snaps came at DT.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back