Jordan Davis 2018 NT unsigned and being slow played by UGA

Advertisement
What have I EVER LIED ABOUT IN ALL MY YEARS POSTING ANY BOARD I HAVE BEEN ON.

Please provide a reference or STFU an stop thread jacking, this thread is about a topic pertaining to a critical position of need covering a player Coach Kool clearly wanted.

Not to mention this is something the kid or his family could read but you and your cronies feel entitled enough to post your negative rhetoric in here.

Go Canes

Last edited:
What have I EVER LIED ABOUT IN ALL MY YEARS POSTING ANY BOARD I HAVE BEEN ON.

Please provide a reference or STFU an stop thread jacking, this thread is about a topic pertaining to a critical position of need covering a player Coach Kool clearly wanted.

Not to mention this is something the kid or his family could read but you and your cronies feel entitled enough to post your negative rhetoric in here.

Go Canes

You're well-intended. Whatever you are, you're not a lying POS. Merry Christmas, Paranos.

Paranos is a class act. He also knows more about the DL position, than almost anyone here. Merry Christmas

One of the 4 mentioned above decommitted today due to things not under his control. Couple the other 3 are DT do not know if Kul would be interested or not, we had offered one of them earlier.

Advertisement
One of the 4 mentioned above decommitted today due to things not under his control. Couple the other 3 are DT do not know if Kul would be interested or not, we had offered one of them earlier.

Thanks for update on 2018 S Aaron Brule decommiting from UGA as you mentioned for reasons beyond his control (cough cough to make room in the 2018 class). This was just as you predicted earlier in the thread.

Link
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/georgia-football/2018-s-aaron-brule-decommits-georgia-citing-circumstances-beyond-control/TWEET

Go Canes

[MENTION=4597]Paranos[/MENTION], serious question. When's the last time that you can confirm Miami being in contact with Jordan Davis? Doesn't seem like we've recruited him at all since the spring.

Advertisement
[MENTION=4597]Paranos[/MENTION], serious question. When's the last time that you can confirm Miami being in contact with Jordan Davis? Doesn't seem like we've recruited him at all since the spring.

This?

he can't confirm anything. why do people think he has info that others don't lol? guy just makes stuff up. biggest fraud since vette.

Last edited:

This?

he can't confirm anything. who do people think he has info that others don't lol? guy just makes stuff up. biggest fraud since vette.

Take Paranos aka DBC to the zoo. I hear retards love the zoo.

Advertisement

No clue on when was the last time Davis spoke with staff, this is why I mentioned Miami should revisit his recruiment now that things are unclear with UGA and Miami is in reset mode at DT recruiting.

It looks like UGA always saw Jordan Davis as a luxury more than a necessity, if higher rated options at other positions where available.

Link - fast forward to 15min mark
https://www.dawgnation.com/football/dawgnation-daily/georgia-football-podcast-4-star-dt-jordan-davis-uga-11-17-2017

Go Canes

Last edited:
When will we find out, if the staff is going after Davis?? Can the staff take visits or is it a deal period and when will the staff be able to get out and start back connecting recruits??

Advertisement
Another Georgia junior dlinemen today announced he was coming back for his senior year. So Jonathan ledbetter now takes another spot away from UGA's 2018 class which is crowded. Ledbetter was expected to go pro, so now that removes a d-line 2018 allocation since the SEC doesn't allow over signing.

Link
https://georgia.247sports.com/Bolt/Georgia-Bulldogs-Jonathan-Ledbetter-says-he-thinks-****-be-back-for-senior-season-finish-strong-at-UGA-Trenton-Thompson-112865787

Go Canes

A south Florida DB committed to UGA was dropped after his official visit last weekend. So the rest of current commits must be finally accepting the writing on the wall. Davis spent his B-Day at UGA this past weekend when UGA hosted several other higher rated dlinemen.

Link
https://georgia.247sports.com/Bolt/Georgia-Bulldogs-Recruiting-SEC-Recruiting-Buzz-UGA-hosting-5-star-CB-Tyson-Campbell-113702416

UGA has another Dlinemen committed in Tramel Walthour who has been committed since September and is a Georgia local so he would get the spot before Jordan Davis.

But is looking like both are being put on the back burner.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back