Jordan Battle

Advertisement
If we could land him along with keeping Smith and adding Stevenson our safety class would be perfect. Then we could recruit Richards on offense and lock him up easier.

Advertisement
How much he weighs?

The kid is 190 pds as a junior. What weight issues we talking about here?.
Maybe my mind is jumbled from all the "DB Recruiting" thread nonsense. Is this kid a take for us? Are perusing him? Seems like every South Florida DB is not a take other than Rique.

Maybe my mind is jumbled from all the "DB Recruiting" thread nonsense. Is this kid a take for us? Are perusing him? Seems like every South Florida DB is not a take other than Rique.
Definitely a take but osu is a factor at the moment

Definitely a take but osu is a factor at the moment
"Factor" is one way to put. I guess the other way to put it is that they're the favorite.

I'm still not quite sure how we ****ed this one up.

Advertisement
"Factor" is one way to put. I guess the other way to put it is that they're the favorite.

I'm still not quite sure how we ****ed this one up.
It has nothing to with ******* up a recruitment , look around. Who is developing dbs better than osu right now? No one. Battle is intrigued by that clearly but we are still in the game. If he take his osu official visit early that will help to be able to make a late push imo

It has nothing to with ******* up a recruitment , look around. Who is developing dbs better than osu right now? No one. Battle is intrigued by that clearly but we are still in the game. If he take his osu official visit early that will help to be able to make a late push imo

What is your evidence to support this statement?

OSU has had some high draft picks but they have also had some blue chip busts. Also, it's a little easier to play DB in the Big Ten when most offenses aren't passing based and they have had great success with their pass rushers from one particular family (i.e. the Bosa brothers).

What is your evidence to support this statement?

OSU has had some high draft picks but they have also had some blue chip busts. Also, it's a little easier to play DB in the Big Ten when most offenses aren't passing based and they have had great success with their pass rushers from one particular family (i.e. the Bosa brothers).
These kids see high draft picks. Lattimore just won droy and ward was the 4th pick. If you don't understand how that sells then i don't know what to tell you.

These kids see high draft picks. Lattimore just won droy and ward was the 4th pick. If you don't understand how that sells then i don't know what to tell you.
Malik hooker was balling out as a top 15 pick before his season ending injury, garreon Conley was a first round draft pick as well and that’s just within the last 2 years

Last edited:
Advertisement

He's arguably the best safety in south florida. I like Stevenson as a safety but Battle actually plays the spot. No your mind aint jumbled..folks were in the db thread saying he's scrawny etc. so you were correct. Even though he weighed in at 187pds in Febrary or whenever Nike Opening was. Now he isnt rocked up..but this kid will be 200 pds easy in the back end.

Advertisement
He's arguably the best safety in south florida. I like Stevenson as a safety but Battle actually plays the spot. No your mind aint jumbled..folks were in the db thread saying he's scrawny etc. so you were correct. Even though he weighed in at 187pds in Febrary or whenever Nike Opening was. Now he isnt rocked up..but this kid will be 200 pds easy in the back end.
Osu is recruiting battle at corner. You think he can play there?

Osu is recruiting battle at corner. You think he can play there?

He's a 6'1 187-190 with 4.5 speed. Definitely enough to play in the BIG 10. He fits the mold they trot out there yearly. He's a s.fla kid that is battle tested in coverage. I think he got the hips to maybe do it. Would be in the mold of Michael Jackson.

Advertisement
Back