Jordan Battle

Advertisement
Battle definitely has talent not sure he's gonna go away from Ohio state cause they have become a db factory lately and also we have other safties on our board too not to lose too much sleep over him

Advertisement
Ran in only one track meet this past season posted a 22.21--200m-near the national elite HS standard of 22.00. He has long speed.

Malik hooker was balling out as a top 15 pick before his season ending injury, garreon Conley was a first round draft pick as well and that’s just within the last 2 years

I’m beginning to think Brock is a CIS-controlled fake account that is designed to a) post content from other sources and b) **** off posters and encourage message board participation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m beginning to think Brock is a CIS-controlled game account that is designed to a) post content from other sources and b) **** off posters and encourage message board participation.

Brick is a clown. Doesn’t know his *** from his elbow.

Advertisement
Lol it’s always our fault when we don’t land a kid. It’s never just the kid wants to go elsewhere lmfaooo

Lol it’s always our fault when we don’t land a kid. It’s never just the kid wants to go elsewhere lmfaooo
It's also "the one that got away" syndrome, they forget that we are already getting half of the STA defense that is committing to the Canes this year". We already got the gem from that team in Avery Huff!!!

Miami needs to get this kid!! STA has a bunch of studs this season, Miami needs to make sure they get all the top D1 prospects from that one team..

These kids see high draft picks. Lattimore just won droy and ward was the 4th pick. If you don't understand how that sells then i don't know what to tell you.

Fair enough. My question was more related to "Who is developing DBs better than OSU right now?"

Advertisement
Fair enough. My question was more related to "Who is developing DBs better than OSU right now?"
It's funny because every recruit thinks they are the next Lattimore, Hooker, Ward, etc... but never consider that they might not be and instead it's the recruit that the team is bringing in next year and there is a good possibility that your *** is going to be sitting behind them for the rest of your college career.

It's funny because every recruit thinks they are the next Lattimore, Hooker, Ward, etc... but never consider that they might not be and instead it's the recruit that the team is bringing in next year and there is a good possibility that your *** is going to be sitting behind them for the rest of your college career.

@warpigs58 used Logic on Recuit....

Recruit is Confused!

Recruit hurt itself in its confusion.

Recruit fainted.

Advertisement
I’m beginning to think Brock is a CIS-controlled fake account that is designed to a) post content from other sources and b) **** off posters and encourage message board participation.
That’s what they pay me the big bucks for lol

Advertisement
Back