Jordan Battle- "I Feel The Family Bond"

View as article
Desperation move by the staff. There is really no need to waste an OV on a kid in our backyard.

He will probably commit to OSU next week.

lol desperation move by the staff bc Jordan Battle is going to make or break our entire program.... gtfoh clown

Advertisement
@337CaneNation oh how I wish that Battle was our next commit!! He is my favorite recruit in the whole cycle . Do you say this because of a hunch or because you know something?

Battle will not be our next commit...but I only say that because it’s expected for Couch to commit tomorrow. I do think we are trending really positive with Battle.

From TOS

"Bill Green on OSU 247"
"What's happening in the Ohio State world right now? "

"THE JORDAN BATTLE "NEWS": He was at Miami last weekend and things did go really well for the player and his dad. The Canes smartly pointed out that Ohio State put off Battle while they were hard after Nick Cross and that he is a "second" choice for OSU while they have loved him all along., but will that be enough to keep Ohio State from getting the commitment? Possibly. I still have my Crystal Ball pick on Ohio State, but Miami might have put themselves right smack in the middle of this one. Let me keep digging for more info here."

From TOS
"Bill Green on OSU 247"

"THE JORDAN BATTLE "NEWS": He was at Miami last weekend and things did go really well for the player and his dad. The Canes smartly pointed out that Ohio State put off Battle while they were hard after Nick Cross and that he is a "second" choice for OSU while they have loved him all along., but will that be enough to keep Ohio State from getting the commitment? Possibly. I still have my Crystal Ball pick on Ohio State, but Miami might have put themselves right smack in the middle of this one. Let me keep digging for more info here."

From TOS

"Bill Green on OSU 247"

Definitely sounds like Miami is in it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back