Jordan Addison to the portal

The only wr I like in the portal right now is Addison. He's the only "holy ****" type of wr.
I like Pearsall and Robinson. Robinson is the deep threat we lack. Pearsall is a tall version of Restrepo, I watched him eat up UCLA last year. Apparently we didn't go after either of them, I guess they are fine with what they got

Advertisement
I like Pearsall and Robinson. Robinson is the deep threat we lack. Pearsall is a tall version of Restrepo, I watched him eat up UCLA last year. Apparently we didn't go after either of them, I guess they are fine with what they got
No they're not "fine with what they got". They are aggressively looking for a grad transfer WR that will be an upgrade to what we have ... a legit #1. UM had some portal transfer options they COULD have taken ... but according to the few insiders on this site UM felt they were not any better than what we already have ... so the search continues.

I want those monster playmakers. Addison is the type u turn on the film and your eyes are wide open. He's basically those types of talents that non football people watch and say yea that guys good. That's the type of guys I am hopeful we start recruiting. He's basically the type of wr bama been pulling for a good while now.

No they're not "fine with what they got". They are aggressively looking for a grad transfer WR that will be an upgrade to what we have ... a legit #1. UM had some portal transfer options they COULD have taken ... but according to the few insiders on this site UM felt they were not any better than what we already have ... so the search continues.
The staff knows we need it.....the Ladson transfer might not have impressed them. Don't like what I seen from him in practiSe......rated high but don't know why. Hopefully someone not in the portal jumps in that's worth the take.

Just curious but why would a Grad Transfer wait to the summer to enter the portal when he could enter whenever he wanted?

Advertisement
The staff knows we need it.....the Ladson transfer might not have impressed them. Don't like what I seen from him in practiSe......rated high but don't know why. Hopefully someone not in the portal jumps in that's worth the take.
I think if a big time WR was going to enter the portal it would of happened already

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel like Alabama is almost a lock to win the National Title this year anyway if Addison goes there it's 99.9%, and if he doesn't maybe 98.2%.

Loaded on offense and defense. Only way it doesn't happen IMO is an injury to Young, and/or Stroud and Smith go off in the Title game or playoffs to beat Alabama.

I feel like Alabama is almost a lock to win the National Title this year anyway if Addison goes there it's 99.9%, and if he doesn't maybe 98.2%.

Loaded on offense and defense. Only way it doesn't happen IMO is an injury to Young, and/or Stroud and Smith go off in the Title game or playoffs to beat Alabama.

You can get Bama now to win it all at +200

Why? They're in another conference and we don't play them.
I feel like some of you fools on here are closet Bama Fans or some **** its getting old! I know I'm tired of seeing it every year but if you like to witness Bama reload with talent every year and in the Ship every **** year like the past 10 it seems so be it! **** that racist *** entitled school and **** Saban too ugh!

Advertisement
Back