Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope springs eternal
Looney Tunes Cartoon GIF

Advertisement
𝐷𝑖𝑑 𝐴𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑑𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑦𝑒𝑡

Advertisement
Advertisement
Should of took another WR early in the portal, now we're scrambling to find one with not many options, Addison is likely going to USC, after that there really isn't a number 1 WR available. It's understandable though Mario and Gattis didn't get to see we're the WR room was at before spring, so they didn't know we lacked a WR1. We missed out on some good ones

Jacob Cowing
Taj Harris
Kobe Hudson
Isaiah Neyor
Antwane Wells

If we can't find a way to get Addison we should go throw the bag at Jayon Robinson or Ricky Pearsall. If we can't land any of them I guess all we can do is hope Brinson, Smith or George step up.

Should of took another WR early in the portal, now we're scrambling to find one with not many options, Addison is likely going to USC, after that there really isn't a number 1 WR available. It's understandable though Mario and Gattis didn't get to see we're the WR room was at before spring, so they didn't know we lacked a WR1. We missed out on some good ones

Jacob Cowing
Taj Harris
Kobe Hudson
Isaiah Neyor
Antwane Wells

If we can't find a way to get Addison we should go throw the bag at Jayon Robinson or Ricky Pearsall. If we can't land any of them I guess all we can do is hope Brinson, Smith or George step up.
The only wr I like in the portal right now is Addison. He's the only "holy ****" type of wr.

Advertisement
Back