Jonathan Garvin

hesskilla

VILLAGE IDIOT
That young man will have a long career in the League as long as he works hard and stays out of trouble. 2 straight strip sacks with recoveries in 2 weeks against elite competition. That man deserves his own thread today.

Advertisement
Lol and this dog is only a true frosh

And we’re gonna be stacking dogs on dogs after this

Advertisement
Kool has found his Heaven. Many a Miami DE is going to be making money and Gavin certainly going too. Needs to practice scoop and score. Then he will be 6 points a game.

That kid has a God-Given gift for the triple play(Sack, Strip,Recovery). He's gonna have at least 8 of em in in his true junior(last) year, book it...

Advertisement
That kid has a God-Given gift for the triple play(Sack, Strip,Recovery). He's gonna have at least 8 of em in in his true junior(last) year, book it...

Couldn't agree more. I'm always for taking guys who have high sack numbers like him from hs don't care about the comp because these sacks are mindset and will.

Love Garvin

On a defense with a whole bunch of future NFL stars, Garvin has the highest ceiling. He made the 1st round OT look like a **** turnstile.

That sack, strip, fumble recovery vs. a 5th-year, "1st rounder" was so huge. His ceiling is way up. Last CANE DE with get off like him was Rusty Medaris imo.

Advertisement
Looked like LT again on that strip sack
The sky is the limit for this kid. Glad he plays for us.

Perhaps the most gifted natural pass rusher we've seen here. He is 4 months removed from his 18th birthday.

Advertisement
The first time I watched his junior highlights I could not believe he wasn't a 4-5 star kid. All he does is dominate, and against the best competition he faces. He was my favorite kid in the class, in a class that was LOADED.

Advertisement
Back