Jon Vilma calls out uncle Luke LOL

Everyone?
Did you even read the thread.
Again, stop being dramatic.
You asked me who was calling out Vilma and I responded with "everyone who said Luke never sent anyone to Fsu" Not everyone responding to the thread.

Advertisement
So you're gonna sit there and act like JV wasn't caught up in the Shapiro scandal?

****, besides 3 of the worse coaching hires in a row, He's one of the reasons kids didn't want to come to UM.

I have no issue with the guy, but He needs to stop acting like His hands are clean here.

You’re just making shīt up now to smear Vilma and protect Puke. You’re the worst piece of shīt there is. No loyalty for a real cane, but loyalty for a guy that constantly fūcks the program over.

People showing their true colors in this thread for sure. GFY

You’re just making shīt up now to smear Vilma and protect Puke. You’re the worst piece of shīt there is. No loyalty for a real cane, but loyalty for a guy that constantly fūcks the program over.

People showing their true colors in this thread for sure. GFY

LOL...my computer must have the last Google search function ever.

Look it up *****, Shapiro said JV was taking bounty money like He did with the Saints...probably would've been taking bounty money from Luke back in the day.

He's entitled to His opnion, but His hands ain't clean here.

Look it up *****, Shapiro said JV was taking bounty money like He did with the Saints...probably would've been taking bounty money from Luke back in the day.

And now you’re taking sides with Shapiro, a known thief, liar, con artist, hustler and jailhouse she-boy fa88ot.

Sounds to me like your Puke’s fūckboy who’ll say anything and side with anybody to white knight that pos nobody washed up con artist Puke.

Advertisement

You are, literally, one of the worst kind of Miami fans that exists.

You are whining about Jon Vilma "not having clean hands". ABOUT WHAT?

Jon is criticizing Luke for steering players to F$U. If Jon himself steered other kids to another school, ONLY THEN would he have "unclean hands" to make the comments he made.

What's next, you're going to tell us that Ray Lewis can never make a comment about anything because of what happened in Atlanta?

Please delete your account, you are one of the fakest "Miami fans" possible.

There was a time, decades ago, that Luke was a Miami fan. He was around the program a lot and "helped" some of the kids out when they needed something. Then Miami got caught and punished by the NCAA. The athletic department wisely cut ties to Luke and no longer gave him "access" to the program and the players. Ever since then, Luke has become a jilted woman and used every opportunity to slander UM and insult the athletic department and program in general. He even threatened to snitch to the NCAA and purposely get the program killed off if Butch Davis didn't start Ryan Collins back in 1995. Now, he'll occasionally show up somewhere public wearing a UM shirt all while hyping up every other instate program and insulting Miami. His feelings got hurt when UM stopped treating him special and now he's just a jilted ex, trashing his former love.

Please forgive me if I believe the word of a former All American UM player who's never trashed his alma mater and continues to represent his school and community in a positive manner over some former fan who's just trying to stay relevant by any means necessary.

Advertisement
He was steering them TOWARDS um. Problem is he sells all his kids to Um. He thinks ALL of them are um level players even if the kid is a Marshall level kid. He's not liked on here because of things that hes stated or done previously. But i only know him recruiting wise for selling Um on kids, and then to other schools after. One kid in particular was Freeman who basically lived with Luke..who we passed on.
How does any normal human being look at Freeman and not want him on your team? How bad was our program holy ****, it amazes me they passed on him

So does anyone actually have any names of players that were in fact steered away from us and to FSU or any school and we were recruiting them?

Advertisement
**** I saw on Twitter yesterday that he also called out Pickney and said he’d punch him in his fat stomach and Pickney said give me your address I’m tired of you talking ****. And DJ Williams said to Pickney he only saying this cause he cares about you or something like that, don’t quote me on that. I tried to find it today since I saw this thread so I could post it. Lol

Advertisement
**** I saw on Twitter yesterday that he also called out Pickney and said he’d punch him in his fat stomach and Pickney said give me your address I’m tired of you talking ****. And DJ Williams said to Pickney he only saying this cause he cares about you or something like that, don’t quote me on that. I tried to find it today since I saw this thread so I could post it. Lol

Pickney vs Vilma?

I'd pay to watch that.

I guess you couldn’t tell they were breaking balls and it didn’t mean anything. They’re not sensitive like little girls. Lockerroom talk.

I guess you couldn’t tell they were breaking balls and it didn’t mean anything. They’re not sensitive like little girls. Lockerroom talk.

Exactly, OCCC. Let's establish this for the guys that only delve into this on a cursory level (or are complete morons):

The banter with Pinckney was locker room big brother talk.

The public callout of Puke was real talk.

In fairness to Luke, the fact that he help send any of these inner city kids to college and help get them out of the poverty stricken environment a lot of these kids come from is a job well done! It would take someone far removed from that life to complain about a man doing good for his community

Advertisement
Back