Jon Vilma calls out uncle Luke LOL

Advertisement
Remember Wilma’s hit in the NC game? Like to se him lay that on Luke and then do the tomahawk thing over his twitching body.

Who did Luke "send to FSU" besides Freeman? Shannon's more responsible for Freeman going to FSU, IIRC, He never recruited the kid.

I know He played a hand in Amari Cooper landing at Bama, but that's because Golden's puss'*** didn't want em'.

If anything, Luke's probably more responsible for sending kids to Louisville, Marshall, & USF.

If Vilma wants to blame anybody for sending kids elsewhere, blame Shalala, Shannon, & Golden.

Advertisement
Who did Luke "send to FSU" besides Freeman? Shannon's more responsible for Freeman going to FSU, IIRC, He never recruited the kid.

I know He played a hand in Amari Cooper landing at Bama, but that's because Golden's puss'*** didn't want em'.

If anything, Luke's probably more responsible for sending kids to Louisville, Marshall, & USF.

If Vilma wants to blame anybody for sending kids elsewhere, blame Shalala, Shannon, & Golden.

You sound like one of those douchhebag fake "Canes" defending Uncle Puke in that twitter thread, right alongside
the Noles.
Thanks for outing yourself.

You sound like one of those douchhebag fake "Canes" defending Uncle Puke in that twitter thread, right alongside
the Noles.
Thanks for outing yourself.

***** miss me with that "real fan" bull$h!t and answer my question...who did Luke send to FSU besides Freeman?

Luke tried his best to sell um on Devonta Freeman. Other than that i dont know who he steered to Fsu. I just know we were passing on kids he was touting left n right. I remeber Luke being on the radio just listing guys we should recruit.

Luke is wishy washy as ****..but if he got a kid he believes has talent he will sell to UM first. Now if you pass on the kid and dont recruit him..then what?.

I like Vilma though..he goes hard n the paint about Um.

Advertisement
Luke tried his best to sell um on Devonta Freeman. Other than that i dont know who he steered to Fsu. I just know we were passing on kids he was touting left n right. I remeber Luke being on the radio just listing guys we should recruit.

Luke is wishy washy as ****..but if he got a kid he believes has talent he will sell to UM first. Now if you pass on the kid and dont recruit him..then what?.

Don't let facts get in the way of trying to tear down a legend.

****, if I had a kid of age to play here under Shannon or Golden, I would've steered him elsewhere as well. Smart thing to do, get as far away from that **** show as possible.

Don't let facts get in the way of trying to tear down a legend.

****, if I had a kid of age to play here under Shannon or Golden, I would've steered him elsewhere as well. Smart thing to do, get as far away from that **** show as possible.

He was steering them TOWARDS um. Problem is he sells all his kids to Um. He thinks ALL of them are um level players even if the kid is a Marshall level kid. He's not liked on here because of things that hes stated or done previously. But i only know him recruiting wise for selling Um on kids, and then to other schools after. One kid in particular was Freeman who basically lived with Luke..who we passed on.

The whole trying to blackmail UM over Ryan Collins not starting did it for me. The continuous pop shots he takes at UM.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Also, didn't the previous two staffs burn a lot of bridges with local area hs fb coaches? Combine that with what you previously stated and you see why a lot of kids were steered away from Miami in recent years. This is not in 100% defense of Luke, but seeing the bigger picture here. I think in most cases Luke's primary concern is the kids and getting them the opportunity to play football at the next level. That's just my opinion though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone on here saying Luke never sent anyone to FSU.

You want to take Luke's word over Vilma's. that's your prerogative.

So you're gonna sit there and act like JV wasn't caught up in the Shapiro scandal?

****, besides 3 of the worse coaching hires in a row, He's one of the reasons kids didn't want to come to UM.

I have no issue with the guy, but He needs to stop acting like His hands are clean here.

Advertisement
Back