Jon Ford coming back for another season

"Above average"..why would you say that?

"Huge"? Miller not sufficient for the role? Understand the need for "grown men" v Bama - but we're getting hammered regardless. And whose development does he stunt by taking reps?
i think he is above average for all the DT's in power 5 conferences so if their are 120 schools with 2-3 a school that earn playing time.... i think he's in top 40-50......

Advertisement
I’m not just looking at bama. Looking at the whole season. I mean we all complained we never could kee guys from the draft now we get a guy back who’s been ok and we cry why the ****
Definitely wasn't crying, really indifferent to his return. "Huge" I took in terms of on-field which is debatable. In terms of a guy coming back when we've had so many early departures..I get that.
Hopefully we get a best case scenario in terms of motivation for the player and perhaps better coaching. Hopefully.

Advertisement
We need this big time, especially against teams like Bama, behind him we seem kinda small..

Grown man with size, will take it with a smile

Advertisement
depth

always a positive.

Now its up to the staff to make PT 100% merit based.
I love that we’re finally getting guys back to provide depth...now we need to see if the coaches can divvy up PT correctly. We need the best guys to get majority of PT, but sprinkle in others to keep guys fresh and to develop younger guys with live game action so they are ready when their roles need to take the next step.

Definitely wasn't crying, really indifferent to his return. "Huge" I took in terms of on-field which is debatable. In terms of a guy coming back when we've had so many early departures..I get that.
Hopefully we get a best case scenario in terms of motivation for the player and perhaps better coaching. Hopefully
Huge in terms of changing our filter and keeping guys for senior seasons

Advertisement
Advertisement

CHRISTIANBARMORE only Had 22 tackles at dline and I know that’s much more than 5 but he’s projected 2nd round​

I was being facetious. Jon had 19 total tackles. The kid just isn't productive. He had 1.5 TFL and 0 sacks. Barmore had 8 sacks and 37 total tackles. It's the sacks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back