JoJo Trader SR Highlights

Yep, and like I said 2 of our top 4 WR’s are gone and another one is a knucklehead. He will get every opportunity to show what he can do to play early.
WR is one of those positions where if the kid is good enough, they can get on the field early. Trader is a talent and will have his shot. I expect out the two of him and Carr, for Carr to make the earlier impact. I see Diontae Johnson with Carr, a guy who may not necessarily wow coming off the bus but will get open at will make catch and play after play for us. If he is able to develop a clean release off the line early, Carr will do major damage.

Advertisement
Personally I'd like to see us:
1. Move on from Jacolby
2. Get a true WR1 from the portal. Proven plug in P5 guy.
3. Make the kids on the roster fight for WR3/WR4.

I don't want to keep Jacolby and then get another transfer with questions to fight with the kids on the roster. We have enough talent on the roster to eat all the WR3/WR4 snaps and sub in for Restrepo and whoever WR1 will be.

Hands ✅✅✅
Ability to create separation ✅✅✅ - although will need some fine tuning, he won’t be able to dance off the line so easily on this level
Ball skills ✅✅✅

The ability is there for Beard to develop him into something special. He moves like Coley, it’s a very glide like movement that looks effortless.
Man Coley is exactly who I thought of. Remember Coley had major drop issues at first (I don’t think that was ability it was maybe just adjusting to the brighter lights) Morris ripping his helmet off and screaming “get him out” 😂

He makes it look easy, something Devonta Smith parlayed into an NFL career

Really excited for this kid

i'm not a guy who watches a lot of high school tape or anything, so certainly can't claim to be an expert, but the relative lack of hype around this guy is so confusing to me. the ball skills and smoothness/fluidity absolutely jump off the screen.

Advertisement
i'm not a guy who watches a lot of high school tape or anything, so certainly can't claim to be an expert, but the relative lack of hype around this guy is so confusing to me. the ball skills and smoothness/fluidity absolutely jump off the screen.
He played with the best wr prospect down here in yearssssss.. His shadow was that big, if he stayed at central maybe it woulda been different. He was ranked #1 player after state his soph year..

Advertisement
He played with the best wr prospect down here in yearssssss.. His shadow was that big, if he stayed at central maybe it woulda been different. He was ranked #1 player after state his soph year..
Yep and locked in his commitment before the season to the hometown team and never wavered

Becomes an afterthought when you need to generate clicks

Scott, Lightfoot, Hayes, and all three WR’s need to see game snaps early and often. Nobody ahead of these guys are good enough to warrant not giving them a chance.

Man Coley is exactly who I thought of. Remember Coley had major drop issues at first (I don’t think that was ability it was maybe just adjusting to the brighter lights) Morris ripping his helmet off and screaming “get him out” 😂

He makes it look easy, something Devonta Smith parlayed into an NFL career

Really excited for this kid

He doesn’t have coleys speed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not a single freshmen more important than Trader imo.
Ive been saying this my favorite recruit! I think he's better than George right now an look the year he just had! I don't think he's WR1 this year if George can step up a level from this last year id definitely rock with George,Jojo, Restrepo with Horton, Washington, Joseph, and Carr! If Chance can give us something that wiuld be a bonus! Riley and Arroyo better have a role as receiving TE this year too. We would definitely need that if we don't get a WR1 out the portal to take pressure off Jojo,Horton, Washington imo

What do you mean by the lack of hype? He is a top 50 player nationally.

Different mom and dad can't be Coley.
Tired Zzz GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Back