Johnny Frasier 2015 RB

ThePlant

Freshman
Searched his name on here and no thread on him. A thread on TOS reminded me of him.

#1 RB on 247, big back (5'11" 200lbs) track speed (Sophomore times 10.74 100: 22.88 200) & originally from South Florida.

Plays similar competition Gurley did in North Carolina. Highlights are RIDICULOUS.

UGA, Duke, FSU are top. Cares about academics (his high school is prestigious)

Anyone heard anything about him?

Advertisement
Searched his name on here and no thread on him. A thread on TOS reminded me of him.

#1 RB on 247, big back (5'11" 200lbs) track speed (Sophomore times 10.74 100: 22.88 200) & originally from South Florida.

Plays similar competition Gurley did in North Carolina. Highlights are RIDICULOUS.

Evidently he doesn't care about academics that much or Florida State wouldn't be highly mentioned. Stop saying, "TOS."

He's still an impressive recruit that's probably not coming here and Florida State leads according to 247.

Advertisement
Makes me.......
232.gif

When recruits say academics and FSU in the same sentence...

Evidently he doesn't care about academics that much or Florida State wouldn't be highly mentioned

When's the last time we had a Rhodes scholar?

Evidently he doesn't care about academics that much or Florida State wouldn't be highly mentioned

Myron Rolle had aspirations far beyond football so he's one of those few college players that cared more for his academics then getting into the NFL

He was an average but good player not really deserving of the #1 ranking he had coming out of H.S.

Also your talking about someone who chose FSU for academics...... now say it out loud.... he chose FSU for academics not really one of the most challenging schools for somoene

Advertisement

Don't know. Probably never, but we've probably had more academic all-americans than Florida State has had. And Myron Rolle didn't choose Florida State for their academic prowess. He was Rhodes scholar material no matter where he went but he selected a strong football school with joke academics while pretending it was some educational powerhouse so it wouldn't be transparent that he was only selecting based on football. If it was only about academics, he would've gone to Duke, Stanford, or Cal-Berkley. It's the same lie that the kids picking SEC schools not named Vanderbilt and Florida are doing now when they say that they're great academic schools.

Advertisement
Good, he is at FSU, we should not have to worry about Scarlett at all now. And I know some will say we didn't have to worry anyways, but this should seal the deal for sure.

Advertisement
We're gonna get 2 top 5 backs and so will they.

Just like the good old days

I'd tell Scarlett that this is who people will measure you against. Similar type players with similar enough builds and will play each other the next 3 years, be a beast and prove that we got the better of the 2

Agree, i like dex slightly over frazier, and i like patrick a little over scarlette mainly because patrick knows how to use his size, though scarlette is faster than him

We're gonna get 2 top 5 backs and so will they.

Just like the good old days

I'd tell Scarlett that this is who people will measure you against. Similar type players with similar enough builds and will play each other the next 3 years, be a beast and prove that we got the better of the 2

Agree, i like dex slightly over frazier, and i like patrick a little over scarlette mainly because patrick knows how to use his size, though scarlette is faster than him

Eh, Patrick imo and I can't even explain why but he seems like he won't be great. Like he doesn't wow me with the massive size he has but im taking Scarlett over those other 2 ijs so **** em

Advertisement
Back