Johnny Frasier 2015 RB

We're gonna get 2 top 5 backs and so will they.

Just like the good old days

I'd tell Scarlett that this is who people will measure you against. Similar type players with similar enough builds and will play each other the next 3 years, be a beast and prove that we got the better of the 2

Agree, i like dex slightly over frazier, and i like patrick a little over scarlette mainly because patrick knows how to use his size, though scarlette is faster than him

Eh, Patrick imo and I can't even explain why but he seems like he won't be great. Like he doesn't wow me with the massive size he has but im taking Scarlett over those other 2 ijs so **** em

I agree on Patrick, never really has looked as good as his ranking. Dont get me wrong, I would love to have the kid here, but I just dont see a 5 star back.

Advertisement
Searched his name on here and no thread on him. A thread on TOS reminded me of him.

#1 RB on 247, big back (5'11" 200lbs) track speed (Sophomore times 10.74 100: 22.88 200) & originally from South Florida.

Plays similar competition Gurley did in North Carolina. Highlights are RIDICULOUS.

UGA, Duke, FSU are top. Cares about academics (his high school is prestigious)

Anyone heard anything about him?

Guess FSU stellar academics edged Duke today...

committed to FSU

Yup. Was expected. They have a fight for Patrick against Bama, even though I think hes gonna pick FSU too.

I think Bama is going to come hard for Patrick. They depth at RB looks good. and he could be the main guy after 1 year. im feeling Bama for him for some odd reason.

From what I've heard the Bama talk is just that: talk. Patrick is pretty much all FSU unfortunately. He's on their campus all the time and is very tight with a lot of their players.

We're gonna get 2 top 5 backs and so will they.

Just like the good old days

I'd tell Scarlett that this is who people will measure you against. Similar type players with similar enough builds and will play each other the next 3 years, be a beast and prove that we got the better of the 2

Many of our fans think Yearby was better than Cook too. I don't know about that one though after watching them play several times.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back