Johnnie Dixon

Advertisement
Im not going to guess the time but this will be Urbans 1st sentence "Look who just arrived the next Percy Harvin"

Advertisement
Maybe you guys can help. I was wondering if Urban was this slimey before he came to the swamp scum or is it something he pick up there so he would qualify for OSU on his way to ND?

Maybe you guys can help. I was wondering if Urban was this slimey before he came to the swamp scum or is it something he pick up there so he would qualify for OSU on his way to ND?

Urban was known to be a shady dude back in his Bowling Green days. I think its just in his DNA.

Thanks. So after high school and college, he got his masters in slime from Swamp Slime U, and he is working on his doctorate in slime from OSU. Next stop is Professor Emeritus of Slime at to go teach slime at ND. He will be the best prepared Domer coach since Ara and Lou, the posterboys for Slime.

Advertisement
Turner has 4.3 speed and all muscle. Good kid with an attitude. Has excellent hands and he will play CB for the Canes. Played WR most of his HS career. He's 100% Cane and will start working with Dillards defense ASAP

Last edited:
4.3 speed and all muscle. Good kid with an attitude. Has excellent hands and he will play CB for the Canes. Played WR most of his HS career. He's 100% Cane and will start working with Dillards defense ASAP

Shut up, *****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back