Johnnie Dixon Update 7/2

Advertisement
They will get to the ship if they're undefeated...just watch.

I dont see it happening they have one of the worst schedules I have ever seen

But the hype train is rolling already, they don't need to worry about rising, just not falling and their schedule allows for that perfectly.

With that said, I don't think they go undefeated, I foresee at least one loss, maybe two.

There's no greater hype train than the Sec hype train.

hype train? more like hate train if u havent noticed the last 8 years they raised the crystal ball and beat other out of conference powers. Mostly every year there top 3 teams can beat any other conferences top team yeA sometimes they lose but the secs top team is always p,ound for pound the best in the nation for 8 years. I wouldnt call that hype the way tbhey recruit and prove it on the field, they r the safe pick to win it until proven otherwise. So yea hype train I guess and I cant wait till someone stops it but it doesnt look like it will stop this year especially with Saban running the NFL team.

The reason they win is they recruit the highest rated DTs every recruiting cycle and they load up on there DL. The SEC knows if they get DL studs al u need is a mediocre O. Trenches win on the D side of the ball also a god qb helps and OL. If u give Miami FSUs DL we win it this year,fsu is the only team out of the sec that recruits on the DL on par with the sec. Thats what we need and there run is over.

Calm down killer, the hype comment was for the poster that was saying UL preseason hype would get them in the title game if undefeated.

Before going full potato you should know the context of the comment. You can't out hype the best conference was the point and the media love. I wasn't insulting your beloved sec.

Last edited:
-From day 1 Miami has been coming after him hard
-Taint started coming after hard too once they offered
-Wore a Miami wristband on day 2 of The Opening
-Miami has positioned itself at the top of Dixon's list
-Miami and Taint his top 2 schools
-Taint trying hard to get Dixon to think about leaving Florida
-Says Taint visit went great
-Says Urban Meyer can teach WRs, and that is good too
-Other schools in the mix are Alabama (visiting 14 July), Arkansas (visiting 21 July), and WVU (visiting 27 July)
-Also wants to visit NC St., Tennessee, and maybe a couple more schools
-Plans on enrolling early

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Miami-Ohio-State-Battling-For-Johnnie-Dixon-137711

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back