JOHN RUIZ GOAT

Advertisement
Figured as of this morning this was the best place to put this link, enjoy and I hope it sheds even more light for many of you on John!;

Great job. Most impressive to me was you allowing Mr. Ruiz to speak uninterrupted. Drives me crazy when an interviewer constantly interjects themselves and the interviewee can barely express their thoughts.

The more I hear from Mr. Ruiz, the more impressed I am. His NIL strategy is absolutely brilliant and groundbreaking. He’s got a lot of irons in the fire and seems to have it all under control.

Advertisement
He's now a booster for Florida as well. This is hilarious

FIU as well as he nabbed their best WR which resulted in him rescinded transfer portal status. Folks talk about Ruiz recruiting, I guess he failed recruiting a talented WR for his alma-mater...lol.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20220516-132505_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Figured as of this morning this was the best place to put this link, enjoy and I hope it sheds even more light for many of you on John!;

A) I get the feeling the NCAA understands how prepared this guy is and will try to do everything in its power to avoid taking him head on, while still trying to go after UM.

B) Cyberpunk 2077 was so good but also so full of bugs that it permanently tarnished the studio (and probably the franchise itself). Its gonna be **** hard for them to make another one without raised eyebrows.

Smh.. such a shame.

Advertisement
A) I get the feeling the NCAA understands how prepared this guy is and will try to do everything in its power to avoid taking him head on, while still trying to go after UM.

B) Cyberpunk 2077 was so good but also so full of bugs that it permanently tarnished the studio (and probably the franchise itself). Its gonna be **** hard for them to make another one without raised eyebrows.

Smh.. such a shame.
Maybe in the olds days the NCAA would have taken on UM. But the NCAA is not flush with money, and its enforcement staff has shrunk considerably. It’s lawyers are terrible (see Supreme Court NIL decision) and it does not have a legal leg to stand on considering that Life Wallet is providing the NIL deals.
This is done. And more importantly, the NCAA’s ability to enforce NIL rules and win in court is done.

Don’t be afraid because you have been conditioned to be afraid as a fan of UM. If you have not already, do a deep dive into NIL and you will see why the NCAA is done on this Issue. and even more importantly, why the NCAA is finished as an organization once it loses March Madness.

Maybe in the olds days the NCAA would have taken on UM. But the NCAA is not flush with money, and its enforcement staff has shrunk considerably. It’s lawyers are terrible (see Supreme Court NIL decision) and it does not have a legal leg to stand on considering that Life Wallet is proving the NIL deals.
This is done. And more importantly, the NCAA’s ability to enforce NIL rules and win in court is done.

Don’t be afraid because you have been conditioned to be afraid as a fan of UM. If you have not already, do a deep dive into NIL and you will see why the NCAA is done on this Issue. and even more importantly, why the NCAA is finished as an organization once it loses March Madness.
Oh I agree. Every interview Ruiz gives sounds the same. He's confident and has the law on his side. I think its more about the SEC *****ing because they know they can't stop him and they need SF players in order to win. The ONLY thing that makes me think the NCAA will try to keep coming after UM is the talk of retroactive rules.

Great job. Most impressive to me was you allowing Mr. Ruiz to speak uninterrupted. Drives me crazy when an interviewer constantly interjects themselves and the interviewee can barely express their thoughts.

The more I hear from Mr. Ruiz, the more impressed I am. His NIL strategy is absolutely brilliant and groundbreaking. He’s got a lot of irons in the fire and seems to have it all under control.
Great interview. If that was Leeds conducting the interview she should be a reporter. Beats **** out of most reporters you hear anymore.

Advertisement
Back