JOHN RUIZ GOAT

Advertisement
Waynes World Movie GIF

As a Reebok fan, that's some dope Reebok drip. What's this from?

Maybe in the olds days the NCAA would have taken on UM. But the NCAA is not flush with money, and its enforcement staff has shrunk considerably. It’s lawyers are terrible (see Supreme Court NIL decision) and it does not have a legal leg to stand on considering that Life Wallet is providing the NIL deals.
This is done. And more importantly, the NCAA’s ability to enforce NIL rules and win in court is done.

Don’t be afraid because you have been conditioned to be afraid as a fan of UM. If you have not already, do a deep dive into NIL and you will see why the NCAA is done on this Issue. and even more importantly, why the NCAA is finished as an organization once it loses March Madness.
Couldn't agree more.... This is why Ruiz is straight up daring them to fight....

Advertisement
Im waiting for Ruiz to tweet out that Life Wallet has signed an NIL deal with the Associate Head of Enforcement of the NCAA. :happy:

This guy needs a job soon, and he's been one helluva spokesman...for what, I don't know...
1652730729597.png

Advertisement
Great job. Most impressive to me was you allowing Mr. Ruiz to speak uninterrupted. Drives me crazy when an interviewer constantly interjects themselves and the interviewee can barely express their thoughts.

The more I hear from Mr. Ruiz, the more impressed I am. His NIL strategy is absolutely brilliant and groundbreaking. He’s got a lot of irons in the fire and seems to have it all under control.
His forethought on this whole product is unreal. He's already expanding internationally

Advertisement
@HarpDawg makes a great point. The more schools' players that Life Wallet employs, the more it becomes self defeating for schools to protest it's efforts to provide NIl deals.

Ruiz and Life Wallet are playing chess. The collectives are playing checkers. He is so much brighter than the people complaining about him that it is comical. I feel like I am becoming a fan of Ruiz. The guy is just so sharp and has a plan for everything he is doing for his business. And let me stress that last point. John Ruiz is promoting Life Wallet. UM players, and this UF player are simply the marketing by-product. And that is what NIL was meant to be. A company wants to promote itself using the NIL of a college athlete.
Let us remember that John Ruiz is not promoting UM. He is promoting his business and the college athletes are being paid to help with this.

Live update from the NCAA NIL war room...

Top Secret Eating GIF

Advertisement
That just signaled success - this is a seminal moment for a team desperate to build a championship caliber O-line; It's right up there when the NFL started paying LT's, WR money because the best WR's were maybe targeted/involved with a 8-10 plays a game, while the LT's were in 60+.
Unknown.jpeg

This move is genius and it’s why all the worrying about if Ruiz gives someone an NIL deal and they leave to another school is silly. If you’re a collective or 501(3) C you’re fvcked but if you’re actually doing it the right way and trying to promote a business it’s a golden opportunity. He just keeps paying the player while getting another fan base to start using his product without actually helping them recruit. Win win!
Or he can sign a kid committed to UF FSU Alabama that we wouldn’t get and the same stands true. Could be one recruit for each cycle and he couldn’t be touched

Advertisement
Back