John Michaels interview on WQAM 11/12/2018

Advertisement
Love listening to John Michaels here in ATL, die-hard Canes fan. Entertained by most of the 92.9 shows. Love that they will criticize and praise teams that they are the official voice for.

Love listening to John Michaels here in ATL, die-hard Canes fan. Entertained by most of the 92.9 shows. Love that they will criticize and praise teams that they are the official voice for.

Since I'm too lazy right now to look it up, what time is he on?

Hochman sounds like an idiot. And Crowder isn’t much better with their views on the current state of the University of Miami football program. If you get the chance, listen to Randall “Thrill” Hill’s interview on their website which happened yesterday (it’s early Wednesday now). The man lives and breathes Orange and Green and is tremendously upset with the state of the program right now. Says he’s got some things to unleash if Richt doesn’t start making changes in the program ASAP. I wonder what that means?

Advertisement
Hochman sounds like an idiot. And Crowder isn’t much better with their views on the current state of the University of Miami football program. If you get the chance, listen to Randall “Thrill” Hill’s interview on their website which happened yesterday (it’s early Wednesday now). The man lives and breathes Orange and Green and is tremendously upset with the state of the program right now. Says he’s got some things to unleash if Richt doesn’t start making changes in the program ASAP. I wonder what that means?
Heard it live, it'll be interesting to see what Hill has on the program.

Since I'm too lazy right now to look it up, what time is he on?
I think he’s on mid-day. He’s the Falcons sideline reporter and will still call out players, schemes and poor decisions by the Falcons. His partner, Rick Candla (sp?) is an NBA insider, but can be somewhat annoying with hot takes.

The season was over when we saw Richt had done nothing in the off season and we had the same abortion of an offense from the last 3 games of last season...

we had the same abortion of an offense from the last 3 games of last season... years he's been here.

Advertisement
Back