John Dunmore

NashCane

Recruit
Any word if this 2019 kid is on Miami's radar?

Highly ranked 4 star from Chaminade, just decommitted from Florida, and apparently cousins with Cameron Williams. It appears he's being offered by Notre Dame, Auburn, Wisconsin, potentially Michigan, etc.

Any indication Miami is interested at this point?

Advertisement
He was at the first Paradise Camp in 2016, was one of the best route runners in the underclassmen camp, that was when he was still at Ft. Lauderdale High before he transferred to Gibbons last year.

I didn't know he transferred to Nade this year though. I don't know what Miami's exact interest is, but he should be on the radar.

Frank Ladson, Jeremiah Payton, Kalani Norris & Brieon Fuller seem to be the top WR's on the board, but it's still just January, so we should always keep in contact with prospects like Dunmore.

His coach I believe was calling for Miami to offer him on twitter, but I don't think we have. As Liberty said, we seem to have prospects higher on the board for now.

Cousin of the Defensive End C. Williams who flipped from UF. Seems like we are after Payton and Ladson for next class. With Fuller already committed. (Although Pete thinks he may not be priority anymore)

Advertisement
He was at the first Paradise Camp in 2016, was one of the best route runners in the underclassmen camp, that was when he was still at Ft. Lauderdale High before he transferred to Gibbons last year.

I didn't know he transferred to Nade this year though. I don't know what Miami's exact interest is, but he should be on the radar.

Frank Ladson, Jeremiah Payton, Kalani Norris & Brieon Fuller seem to be the top WR's on the board, but it's still just January, so we should always keep in contact with prospects like Dunmore.

Just wondering how you would rank them? The 5 you named

Cousin of the Defensive End C. Williams who flipped from UF. Seems like we are after Payton and Ladson for next class. With Fuller already committed. (Although Pete thinks he may not be priority anymore)

I read that too I was wondering who would take his spot if Ladson and Payton committed as well

Advertisement

Is there any interest in Charles Njoku? Seem to recall Evidence and David claiming he would be the best of the three. His recruiting profile hasn't blown up. But neither did either of his brother's.

Great body control and great hands based on the clips i watched. Also seems to have quick feet.

Has anyone seen him play live though? I can't judge his speed - i've seen it listed as 4.8 on espn from a camp setting early last year. Most of his highlight catches are jump ball and fades.

he has been at 3 schools in a year...though all privates. Gibbons, AH -Delray, and now Chaminade.

He's the Chad Johnson of the wr class...great route runner...has been beating some of the best kids in camp setttings for awhile now..and a flamboyant kid.

Advertisement
Would this kid be a take over Fuller, Payton, or Ladson? I'm not familiar with his work, but I love Ladson and Payton.

2019 WR class is loaded with Peyton, Ladson, Dunmore, Fuller (commit) - all seem very interested in us. Just not sure how many we take with potentially 4 in the 2018 class (Ezzard comin').

Advertisement
His coach I believe was calling for Miami to offer him on twitter, but I don't think we have. As Liberty said, we seem to have prospects higher on the board for now.

I don't think that's the case. He will be near the top of anyone's board.

He was actually at Heritage Delray this past season after being at Gibbons for his sophomore season. So he is on his 4th high school and has already made a commitment and decommitment now. Seems like a head case. We need to throw everything at Ladson and Payton after we already have Fuller commited. We can afford to take only the top guys this next class after 2 classes of Thomas, Pope, Njoku, Hartley, Hightower, and Wiggins.

Advertisement
Back